Daydreaming while waiting impatiently!

tortoise

Wild Hare
Reaction score
LOL! Sheep are so stupid they don't recognize each other after shearing! Rams get all stressed out trying to figure out which one was dominant. And if they're with ewes, they are horny over their "new" girlfriends. :rolleyes:

tortoise

Wild Hare
Reaction score
:celebrate DUMPSTER IS GONE!

I had last-minute additions today. Funny how I stop seeing things! I was adding a junky piece of furniture just sat the truck was pulling into the driveway to haul the dumpster away.

I'm working on fixing up the guest room. The walls are yellow and there's a little-girl style wallpaper border. I have hotel drapes, bedding and lamps gleaned from a hotel auction. I want to remove the wallpaper border and paint it a grownup color. I sleep in the guest room fairly often, so it's a gift to myself. The RUSH is because I'm dogsitting my cousin's dog while she is honeymooning and I invited her to stay overnight. They're honeymooning someplace very, very rustic so I'd like to give them a cushy nice break before their long drive home. I have 3 weeks to get it done.

tortoise

Wild Hare
Reaction score
Slow going day. Woke up not feeling right, took a nap, went back to bed again... you get the idea. I must have overdone it yesterday.

Rather than going to the hardware store for paint, as I'd planned, I ended up grooming a dog. One of 2 dogs that I'm willing to groom at home. Trouble is, I had to rush to clean the house up earlier in the day than usual.

I haven't even watered seedlings yet today. Kids slept late thankfully! DS10 is refusing to math in his bedroom, and I need to figure out a way to entertain DS2 that doesn't involve me or DS10.

I have become aware of some weird sleep things, like waking up HOT in the middle of the night. I pulled heart rate data from the last month and discovered that my sleep heart rate graph looks..... messy, with tachycardia spikes or maybe arrythmias all over the place. POTS and abnormal sleep patterns go together. I'm glad I noticed before my cardiology appointment. I will mention it.

Last edited:

NH Homesteader

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
Hmm hope the doc can help with that information! Hope you feel better, also. That is such a hard thing, to feel like that when taking care of kids and the farm!:hugs

NH Homesteader

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
Seriously take care of yourself!:old

Glad you can feel well while being sedentary, at least. I don't know how you do it.