Dearest FreeMotion, can I please....

big brown horse

Hoof In Mouth
Reaction score
I can find a chanterelle like nobody's business! We have them growing all over my property.

I'll help honor Mother Earth with Farmer Denise.

I don't think my oboe will sound good by the camp fire. :/

Blackbird

Goat Whisperer
Reaction score
I'll help Farmer Denise and BBH with that :thumbsup

Only mushrooms I can 100% identify is a morel and the chicken mushroom.

No instrument here, cept my voice, which I'm told isn't that bad.

TanksHill

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
"Tankshill........
You will join BBH in working with different folks learning SS skills as well as child care. Also you will be helping to make breakfast each morning. You are also in charge of washing/drying/folding clothes for the small community. "

Ok I had to go back and read like 6 pages of planning to find I have been assigned laundry detail. NO WAY!!! :hit I can't keep up with the 5 people I have now. There is no way I can do wash for you all. I say we just make clothing optional. That will fix that.

I have many SS skills I just have not had time to list them. If I have to sell my house and move to Missouri I will have about 40 acres. I say we move the shin dig to my place and have it be a house warming. :ya

I will use all of your God given gifts and talents to whip my place into shape in no time. :thumbsup

Only one thing. Each of you is required to bring me an animal. Bird, rabbit, goat, sheep, llama whatever you have I'll take it.

Hows that sound???

modern_pioneer

Mountain Man
Reaction score
TanksHill said:
"Tankshill........
You will join BBH in working with different folks learning SS skills as well as child care. Also you will be helping to make breakfast each morning. You are also in charge of washing/drying/folding clothes for the small community. "

Ok I had to go back and read like 6 pages of planning to find I have been assigned laundry detail. NO WAY!!! :hit I can't keep up with the 5 people I have now. There is no way I can do wash for you all. I say we just make clothing optional. That will fix that.

I have many SS skills I just have not had time to list them. If I have to sell my house and move to Missouri I will have about 40 acres. I say we move the shin dig to my place and have it be a house warming. :ya

I will use all of your God given gifts and talents to whip my place into shape in no time. :thumbsup

Only one thing. Each of you is required to bring me an animal. Bird, rabbit, goat, sheep, llama whatever you have I'll take it.

Hows that sound???
Sorry dear, your stuck with it, now get back to washing my undies and stop whinning, scrub them good too, gotta get those skid marks out. :lol:

question, this is all just for fun, right? We ain't seriously loading up and driving to Free's?~
Yes, I am just filling my fantasy of playing SS game master at frees house is all.

However, that being said, Gina just opened the dam gates and now we might be doing some gentle off roading in my Hummer at her new place later this summer. I bring you a kitty from the mill, I will name it rufess or daisy depending if its male or female.

I built a tent platform that mounts to my roof rack for my off road adventures, but I wouldn't set a tent up within 15 feet of me. That morning coffee just runs right through me.
pisser.gif

Okay, smokers have to do their smoken away from frees property line.

justusnak

Almost Self-Reliant
Reaction score
:clap :celebrate I get to do the cookin! Ya'll will be in for a great surprise! I CAN actually cook! Ohhhh, and I will bring a few, make that 20 dozen eggs. Modern, YOU are in charge of bringing the bacon....yup, I saw your post on smokin bacon. ;) I cant bake bread for toast, however, I have a great recipe for grandmas biscuits! :p Not hockey pucks either! :lol:

TanksHill

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
big brown horse said:
Clothing optional...LOVE IT!! :lol:
You know us California girls, we like the sunshine!!!

Hey Jay let me get my Rhino and I'll show you what off roading is all about. ;)

Oh, I will help with the wash just wait till you see the flag pole I have in mind for your underwear.

:plbb

big brown horse

Hoof In Mouth
Reaction score
FarmerDenise said:
bbh, I love chanterelles. I know where to find them on my parents' property, back in New York. Doesn't do me much good here in California though. :(
Come up north a wee bit and you will find them here as big as your hand!