Denim Deb Hay, hay, hay. Thank the Lord!

snapshot

Farmwife
Reaction score
I hate it when they play one against the other to get their way! My stepson was king of that move!

Wannabefree

Little Miss Sunshine
Reaction score
snapshot said:
I hate it when they play one against the other to get their way! My stepson was king of that move!
Well then I have the little Queen ;) DH FINALLY saw through her manipulations to what was really going on after being home for 2 years :lol: Boy was he ever suprised! It has been a good streak of unemployment if for no other reason but that. God knows what He's doing...EVERY time ;)

Denim Deb

More Precious than Rubies
Reaction score
My hubby has, I think, finally woken up to the fact that he's spoiled his kids. He never made them do anything when they were young, and pretty much made it so they wouldn't listen to me. Now he complains that they don't do anything, are lazy, are always expecting a handout, etc. I keep feel like telling him that's how you raised them.

SSDreamin

Almost Self-Reliant
Reaction score
I demanded DS#1 show respect. He didn't have to love the guy, but he darn sure was gonna respect him, and he did!

Our problem is DS#2, who is both of ours. Lazy, mouthy, bratty and spoiled. I could make excuses all day long, but we messed up, no doubt! So, it isn't just the steps that do it :p

Denim Deb

Reaction score
For the first time since my operation, I'm able to go downstairs normally! I do go slow, but at least I'm not putting the bad leg down, then bringing the good leg to that step the whole way down! So, in spite of my impatience to be all better, I am getting there! This feels like a major step! (No pun intended.)

WdKelln

Sustainable Newbie
Reaction score
Way to go Deb. Sometimes healing takes more time and waaay more patience than we like but rest and get better cause spring and gardening are coming!!

Wannabefree

Little Miss Sunshine
Reaction score
Congrats sister! :woot Hope it just gets better and better for you! You have made great strides so far(no pun intended)! Just keep up the slow steady work and you'll be back to 100% before long!! Wait...no...100% was pain and in need of surgery wasn't it? :p 200% then!!! :lol:

Just don't do this :weee or this :ya just yet :p

Denim Deb

Reaction score
Wannabefree said:
Congrats sister! :woot Hope it just gets better and better for you! You have made great strides so far(no pun intended)! Just keep up the slow steady work and you'll be back to 100% before long!! Wait...no...100% was pain and in need of surgery wasn't it? :p 200% then!!! :lol:

Just don't do this :weee or this :ya just yet :p
Believe me, I'm trying my hardest to remember NOT to do either of them. I've been ready to run a few times and have stopped myself just in time. And, I haven't jumped or climbed up on anything I shouldn't. But, it's not always easy to remember NOT to. :/