baymule

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
JJ is a cutie, and so fierce! What a valuable dog to have on the farm! Emma is just plain gorgeous. What a looker she is! It's so funny that she played the Easter Bunny on you. That's two wonderful dogs that you have. Whatever would we do without our dogs?

Beekissed

Mountain Sage
Reaction score
Mine are getting the tuna bloodline I canned for them as well as tuna from a previous year. One jar a night between them. Fish is a dog favorite here.

My animals would definitely go for some of that! What a way to round out a diet!

Beekissed

Mountain Sage
Reaction score
Oh, yes!!! What a dog!!! Intelligence, courage and loyalty to family...a wondrous combination. Imagine what would have happened if anyone tried to breech that fence?

Beekissed

Mountain Sage
Reaction score
That's one of the things about outside dogs I see around here a lot...those chained to boxes all their lives and barely have any bedding at all in the doghouse, frozen over water pans and chains about 6 ft. long.

Even in subzero weather I see those dogs huddled in a ball on those bare boards or in those steel drums and I wonder what in the world those people are thinking??? Yeah, they have fur, yeah, they'll likely survive it all, but how hard is it to provide fresh straw or bedding and a windblock over the doorway of the doghouse? At some of these same homes, I see they have little yip yip dogs living indoors, fat and sassy, well loved and warm as toast. What's the deal???