Fill up your Gas tanks and reserve tanks TODAY!

MsPony

Lovin' The Homestead
Reaction score
BBH that's an awesome idea! The guys know how to trim & shoe, but we won't have steel lol! I am making a list of stuff I need to buy and a book to put together, as I will be the female who will run around and gather herbs for the ponies while the guys hunt lol.

Shiloh Acres

Lovin' The Homestead
Reaction score
MorelCabin said:
Have we all forgotten that we probably ALL have a bicycle or two somewhere in our junkpiles? :D
Not ALL of us, unfortunately! Though that's probably get-able.

Not to mention, I used to get about 60mpg from my motorcycle ... Hmmm ...

MsPony

Lovin' The Homestead
Reaction score
Shiloh, I have a friend who a backwoodsmen, is the local "mule/donkey" expert but had a team of goats in his day!

Shiloh Acres

Lovin' The Homestead
Reaction score
i_am2bz said:
Shiloh Acres said:
Wonder if I can ride my llama?!? I'm not counting on it, or even being able to teach her to drive if I had a cart. She's a little too ... Set in her ways to be likely to cooperate with that! Maybe a cart for the wether ...:gig
What about the little goatie in your avatar? You could trick her out with a little rickshaw! :lol:
She's a possibility ... But the wether is bigger and probably more willing to work for food. I was actually gonna make him a little cart and train him just for fun anyway -- before I got TOO busy now working off-farm AND on-farm! I think it woulda been kewl!

Shiloh Acres

Lovin' The Homestead
Reaction score
MsPony said:
Shiloh, I have a friend who a backwoodsmen, is the local "mule/donkey" expert but had a team of goats in his day!
Team? ???

That IS interesting.

Or I could just go all-out. One biggish llama, one big wether, a smallish buck, and a mid-size and big doe (when they grow up).

That oughta be a sight!:gig

Seriously? A team of goats? They ARE pretty strong, and cost less to feed than horses. (I need an icon rubbing it's chin in deep thought)

MsPony

Lovin' The Homestead
Reaction score
I plan on stealing goats if SHTF! No ones going to know what to do with their animals anyway lol, might as well put them goats to work ;)

Wifezilla

Low-Carb Queen - RIP: 1963-2021
Reaction score
The bicycles in my junk pile are junk....hence I am shopping for a new one. :D

big brown horse

Hoof In Mouth
Reaction score
HORSE FOR RENT ;)

912_sending_to_mom_3_012.jpg

MsPony

Lovin' The Homestead
Reaction score
PONY?! Mine! Mine!

I had a super athletic connemara x welsh cob, she would run to the top of a hill with the zedonk and they would both race down at a gallop and jump/dodge all the way to the bottom. Killer eventer pony lol.