Food Prices, Shortages & Inflation - The Trash Index

TanksHill

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
Pirtykitty said:
I wonder if azure delivers to the home here in Texas ( Waco) or if you have to find a pick up place
Yes they have a route that comes your way. I just looked it up in my book. Route M-2.

If you call them they can tell yo if there is a drop point near you. The minimum order to start a new drop point is 500.00 bucks. So for me its worth the 20 min drive to add on to someone else's. Plus the semi would never fit in my driveway. :gig

You should check our their site. Bubbling Brooks recommended them to me.

g

Britesea

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
When I called Azure Standard, they found a drop point in the nearest town (same one that I do all my shopping in). I've had two deliveries so far, and I love it. I also met a woman that is starting up a Weston A Price Foundation in town while I was picking up my goods. The prices are great for organics, and the minimum order for free shipping to the drop point is only $50 which is very easy.

valmom

Crafter
Reaction score
I can't figure out how to find a drop point near me without calling them from the website. Probably isn't one in VT anyway. I would love to browse and see what they have, but it seems that the website isn't really set up for that- they want you to call them. :/

Anyone ordered wheat or grains from Wheat Montana? They don't have a dealer in VT, either, but they do have one in Mass that is only an hour away.

http://www.wheatmontana.com/index.php

freemotion

Food Guru
Reaction score
Unless something has changed since I called Azure Standard, they don't come this far east. I use Wheat Montana products and love them. Love the prices, too...

framing fowl

On a mission
Reaction score
valmom said:
I can't figure out how to find a drop point near me without calling them from the website. Probably isn't one in VT anyway. I would love to browse and see what they have, but it seems that the website isn't really set up for that- they want you to call them. :/

Anyone ordered wheat or grains from Wheat Montana? They don't have a dealer in VT, either, but they do have one in Mass that is only an hour away.

http://www.wheatmontana.com/index.php
I grew up about 50 miles from them which in Montana makes you practically next door neighbors. Good people, good product!

TanksHill

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
Azure runs as far east as the Mississippi and then stops.

You can browse the web site and look at stuff you just need to register. Then you will see prices etc.

Not that you will be ordering.

:hu

g

AnnaRaven

Lovin' The Homestead
Reaction score
Has anyone noticed an increase in the cost of canned veggies? I was looking to stock up a bit for the house and nearly fell over.

TanksHill

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
yes, almost everything here canned has gone up about 10 percent. About a month ago someone told a story about buy canned veggies and someone in the checkout line giving them a hard time. They were on sale so he bought lots. Anyways, I found that sale and did the same thing. I bought a flat of each kind. Perhaps you can do the same. Wait for a sale and then pounce!!

:D

BarredBuff

El Presidente de Pollo
Reaction score
We made our first Sam's CLub visit to get things we havent got home made and we got a few types of canned goods.......

Wifezilla

Low-Carb Queen - RIP: 1963-2021
Reaction score
Canned goods are up. I used to be able to get 4 cans for a dollar. Then it was 3 for a dollar. Then 2 on a good sale. Now.. you are lucky to get them for less than $1 per can.