For Those Unprepared, Will It Be Like This..??

DuppyDo

Lovin' The Homestead
Reaction score
I'm in pretty good shape with stored food supplies, plus a flock of hens, honeybees.
I sure don't like the way the medication think unfolds for alot of people.I need daily meds for an underactive thyroid.The most i can get at once is a three month supply.I can understand more control on a narcotic because of abuse, still some people really need these meds.There needs to be a better system in place for medications, so people can prepare for unpredicable shortages.Speaking of shortages, i read in the news last week that their are already shortages of certain medications.Can't recall the publisher, but thats rather shocking news for one of the most powerful nations in the world.How can this be...? I'm not talking about the lack of money to purchase them.They are just getting harder to obtain, shortages here in America..!

DuppyDo

Lovin' The Homestead
Reaction score
Oh....i forgot to mention, i never shop on black friday.I don'tdo well in large pushy crowds.I guess that why i want out of NY..!! lol

DuppyDo

Lovin' The Homestead
Reaction score
Thanks Wifezilla for the link, i will check it out...:)

Denim Deb

More Precious than Rubies
Reaction score
I have gone shopping on Black Friday b4, but didn't think it was really worth it. Normally, you could buy the same item for the same price at some other time during the year. And, I get up early most mornings anyway. I like a chance to sleep in!

One thing I have yet to figure out is why people buy up all the milk, bread and eggs when there's a chance of snow in the forecast. Are they planning on making French toast for every meal, or what? (And, that's another time I avoid shopping.)

Wifezilla

Low-Carb Queen - RIP: 1963-2021
Reaction score
If you know you can't go to work the next day, staying home and making a big pancake breakfast sounds fun to me :D