Free's kidding journal 2011: Plum's death wish p 42

freemotion

Food Guru
Reaction score
Now? :he How long can she go with hardly any ligs? I could barely detect them just now. SHEESH!!! She's driving me crazy!!!! I'm off today, so this would be a great day.....ugh, I hope she didn't hear that!

freemotion

Food Guru
Reaction score
But...but....but....(lip quivering, eye twitching)....I was injured on Friday and off for four days recovering....it would've been TERRIBLE for her to pop when I couldn't milk or bottle feed or assist in untangling kids so over the weekend, when she was actually due, would have been perfect! And my dad was very sick so he couldn't help....it would have been classic!

Sob......

glenolam

Lovin' The Homestead
Reaction score
She'll wait until you leave the barn at 1 am after snoozing with her to get some sleep then just when you are drifting away.....

MAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

freemotion

Food Guru
Reaction score
Ha! I actually laid down at 4 AM this morning in a pile of hay under the heat lamp and closed my eyes. Then I thought about the spiders that the lamp probably thawed out possibly dropping on my face. Then I wondered if the lamp was too hot for them. Then I felt something on my neck (a bit of hay.) I went back into the house after thoroughly brushing off! :p She is on her own with the arachnids.

savingdogs

Queen Filksinger
Reaction score
Isn't it weird the way you get itchy after seeing a spider even though none is on you?