Frustratedearthmother's Journaling Journey

baymule

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
I refrained from "liking" any of those pics. I'll do this instead....:tongue

frustratedearthmother

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
Yesterday was quite a challenging day....ugh. Today hasn't been much better! No rain thankfully, but miserable, cold and windy weather (even knowing it's much more miserable in many more places!). The worst of the water has drained away, but definitely still wet in the places that don't drain so well.

I haven't done much today except for feeding the critters - tummy is protesting about something. Didn't go see mom and dad, but I plan on going on Valentines day and taking them some goodies.

My tomatoes are popping up!!! Excited about that. I still need to get peppers and eggplant started. Shoulda done that today...eh...always tomorrow.

baymule

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
We haven't been above 30 degrees today and are the lucky recipient of sleet. :tongue Both of us have sore throats and runny noses. Of course, my DH has it much worse then me, he is feeling much worse and gripe, gripe gripe. Damn! He needs to shut up and go back to sleep! :lol:

We kept the 3 grands last night plus a friend. The 17 month old has a runny nose, felt blah and decided to scream about it for several hours last night. I bet I sleep good tonight! or just pass out from exhaustion...... ;)

NH Homesteader

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
Geeze I hope you feel better soon! DD1 and I have colds. DD2 and DH are healthy thus far. I hope they stay that way. DH has the serious man flu whine, and I prefer to be sick over listening to him when he's sick.

Crazy weather, it was warmer here than there! And we had rain.

frustratedearthmother

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
Watching the Master's Agility Championships on TV tonight...amazing what some of these dogs can do! Makes me think that my Gracie would excel at something like this. She is coiled energy waiting to explode at all times!

NH Homesteader

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
Ooh fun! We are going to build an agility course for our doggies, hopefully this summer. Just to help get some crazy out in a controlled fashion. Fun to watch!

You feeling better?

frustratedearthmother

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
I am feeling better - thank you! Tummy has calmed down finally. Guess that mean I have to go to work tomorrow, lol.

I love my job, but I want to be retired soooo badly - mostly so I can do all the things I have plans for! Looks like I'll be getting a new boss in a few weeks. I've told DH that if it's not a good fit he can get ready to support me! I've been covering his butt every time he changes jobs or has a health issue - it's his turn to have my back. 'Course I don't want to lose benefits so I'm sure I'll hang in for the two years I have left to reach full-retirement benefits. Ugh.

NH Homesteader

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
Oh noooo new boss when you're just trying to make it through your last few years, hope they're good! You know you don't have time for a job! Lol