Fun Ice Cream Flavors!

Occamstazer

Almost Self-Reliant
Reaction score
I would freaking kill for a tub of Breyer's Reese's cup right now.

PB ice cream with chocolate swirl and big hunks of Reese's cups.

Ohhhh...:drool

DrakeMaiden

Sourdough Slave
Reaction score
That sounds pretty intense, Occastazer! Peanut butter ice cream!

Jamsoundsgood

Lovin' The Homestead
Reaction score
I had a banana split for dinner last night. Your fault. And I lost count of how many cherries went on top of the Tillamook Mudslide ice cream. I'm going to go get the ingredients for SKR8PN's ice cream today if I can. You guys rock my world. :celebrate

dntd

Lovin' The Homestead
Reaction score
DrakeMaiden said:
Hey BBH! :frow I was waiting for you to suggest lavender ice cream!
I wonder if that would be good? They have lavender bubble tea though I have never tried it as I'm addicted to red bean and taro. Taro and red bean make super tasty icecream flavors:)

DrakeMaiden

Sourdough Slave
Reaction score
Jamsoundsgood said:
I had a banana split for dinner last night. Your fault. And I lost count of how many cherries went on top of the Tillamook Mudslide ice cream. I'm going to go get the ingredients for SKR8PN's ice cream today if I can. You guys rock my world. :celebrate
:gig

From the reviews I read of lavender ice cream, it sounds like some people loved it and some did not because it was too flowery. My brother made some once, but I couldn't taste the lavender in his.

Taro and red bean? Together or separate? Interesting!

dntd

Lovin' The Homestead
Reaction score
seperate, taro is a nice purple color. I bet they would taste good together too.

DrakeMaiden

Sourdough Slave
Reaction score
Thanks for the clarification, dntd. I'm going to have to look into taro if it makes purple ice cream! :)

bibliophile birds

Lovin' The Homestead
Reaction score
DrakeMaiden said:
I don't know about you, but honey ice cream sounds good to me.
when i lived in New Zealand, i fell in love with Hokey-Pokey ice cream. it's vanilla with bits of "honeycomb," which are actually toffee. it's wonderful! and a national treasure. ;)

old fashioned said:
I've not tried any homemade ice cream mainly cause I don't have the equipment. I've been trying to find a recipe that doesn't require special equipment. More like a mix ingredients & put in the freezer kinda thing, but so far no such luck & I haven't tried to experiment.
to build on Sally's idea, have you seen ice cream balls? they are so much fun. we usually take one when we go camping.

talk about earning your sinful calories!

dntd

Lovin' The Homestead
Reaction score
bibliophile birds said:
DrakeMaiden said:
I don't know about you, but honey ice cream sounds good to me.
when i lived in New Zealand, i fell in love with Hokey-Pokey ice cream. it's vanilla with bits of "honeycomb," which are actually toffee. it's wonderful! and a national treasure. ;)

old fashioned said:
I've not tried any homemade ice cream mainly cause I don't have the equipment. I've been trying to find a recipe that doesn't require special equipment. More like a mix ingredients & put in the freezer kinda thing, but so far no such luck & I haven't tried to experiment.
to build on Sally's idea, have you seen ice cream balls? they are so much fun. we usually take one when we go camping.

talk about earning your sinful calories!
I might have to try this! our local balk store sells a huge chunk of sponge toffee for a dollar, enough for many cones:)

bibliophile birds

Lovin' The Homestead
Reaction score
dntd said:
I might have to try this! our local balk store sells a huge chunk of sponge toffee for a dollar, enough for many cones:)
it's seriously good without being overly sweet. i've always been a strawberry icecream girl, but this one was my top choice the whole time i lived there.

Latest posts