Goodbye Michael Jackson and now Billy Mays!

Beekissed

Mountain Sage
Reaction score
freemotion said:
Beekissed said:
Jehovah Witness's look upon him as a saint, so this should be quite a blow to them.
That is absolutely NOT true, and never was. Everyone I know was disgusted and embarrassed by him and relieved when he renounced his religion in a public statement back in the early 80's.
Sorry, free....just going on how much the JW church my sis belongs to was about ol' MJ....thought he was JC himself, all come down to earth again. When all the scandal was abounding about him, they were defending him vehemently and calling it all lies. Didn't know if it were widespread but they suggested that it was.

freemotion

Food Guru
Reaction score
Beekissed said:
freemotion said:
Beekissed said:
Jehovah Witness's look upon him as a saint, so this should be quite a blow to them.
That is absolutely NOT true, and never was. Everyone I know was disgusted and embarrassed by him and relieved when he renounced his religion in a public statement back in the early 80's.
Sorry, free....just going on how much the JW church my sis belongs to was about ol' MJ....thought he was JC himself, all come down to earth again. When all the scandal was abounding about him, they were defending him vehemently and calling it all lies. Didn't know if it were widespread but they suggested that it was.
Wow, really? How pathetic is that! :rolleyes: Anyone who is that obsessed with any human......hmmmmph! Those people needed some strong council on their attitudes.....I'm sure it wasn't the whole congregation, just a few who needed to re-focus. Good thing I wasn't there. I would've caused a bit of a stir with my big mouth! :lol:

k0xxx

Mr. Sunshine
Reaction score
Years ago, I saw an episode of "Cops" where the police were doing a felony stop. They had the suspect exit the car and put his hands in the air, then told him to walk backward toward them. The suspect started moonwalking toward them. :lol: That's when I realized how much influence the little weirdo had on our culture.

I don't wish bad things on anyone, but as far as this guy is concerned, I can't say that I feel bad to see him go.

karanleaf

Power Conserver
Reaction score
ticks said:
Free, I'm sorry I ever started this thread. :p
That's Ok Ticks folks always seem to go more to talk over the negative, it more News worhty I guess :caf :ep

Well as I said on the thread about Farrah Fawcet's passing I would rather talk and remember the Good :love than the Bad :somad and Ugly :tongue
Maybe you can get a mod to lock this one up.
Just a suggestion :idunno

:frow Karan :D

user251

Lovin' The Homestead
Reaction score
ticks you had me for a second there, i do agree with beekissed though his music was a large part of the 80's, but like the old saying goes, sha-na na na, sha na na na, hey hey hey, good bye!

Quail_Antwerp

Cold is on the Right, Hot is on The Left
Reaction score
firem3 said:
ticks you had me for a second there, i do agree with beekissed though his music was a large part of the 80's, but like the old saying goes, sha-na na na, sha na na na, hey hey hey, good bye!
:th Now that's going to be running through my head all day!!

punkin

Don't Quote Me
Reaction score
Quail_Antwerp said:
firem3 said:
Better than "Beat it, just beat it" I've had in my head since yesterday. :gig

Quail_Antwerp

Cold is on the Right, Hot is on The Left
Reaction score
punkin said:
Quail_Antwerp said:
firem3 said:
Better than "Beat it, just beat it" I've had in my head since yesterday. :gig
:barnie

Man in the Mirror has been invading mine!