Grain/Gluten, Legume and Dairy free food ideas and sharing journal

big brown horse

Hoof In Mouth
Reaction score
:gig

She is going to love an excuse to take a bath.

BTW, she is still outside playing, amazing! 2.5 hours of outdoor play. She was never an outdoors kind of kid. I keep checking on her to see if she has hit her head and passed out or something. :p

She usually begins asking for her dinner as soon as she gets home from school.

abifae

Abinormal Butterfly
Reaction score
big brown horse said:
BTW, she is still outside playing, amazing! 2.5 hours of outdoor play. She was never an outdoors kind of kid. I keep checking on her to see if she has hit her head and passed out or something. :p
That was the most unexpected thing for me, cleaning up my diet. I started WANTING to be out in the sun. Before that, I would only want to go outside to do things once the sun had set.

:idunno

My vampireness went away LOL.

Wifezilla

Low-Carb Queen - RIP: 1963-2021
Reaction score
Bwaa haa haa!

Maybe abi has a soul now (ala Angel from Buffy the Vampire Slayer :gig )

big brown horse

Hoof In Mouth
Reaction score
Day 9 I think?

I have no appetite at all whatsoever. It started last night when I couldn't finish my salad.

This morning I had about a 3 inch square of bacon...the butcher sent back some weird shaped end pieces.

Lunch I had a hard boiled egg. I had to make myself eat it.

Snack was an apple and almond butter and 1/2 of a bell pepper...eaten throughout the afternoon.

Sam's appetite is very low too.

For breakfast she had 2 scrambled duck eggs, two pieces of bacon and water.

Lunch was a fermented pickle and a hard boiled egg she didn't want her chicken or apples.

No snacks for her...by choice

Dinner plans are bbq'd chicken breast and a biggy salad--if we can woof it down. :p

We both feel fantastic though. I just asked her how she felt and she said, "skinny". Sadly, she had always been self conscious about her weight.