Hen23's Journal~Goodbye

Status
Not open for further replies.

Henrietta23

Yard Farmer
Reaction score
abifae said:
Beautiful! You must have a good camera :D
Thanks. It's a Canon Rebel, base model. I had a similar 35mm camera that was stolen. I loved that camera. I finally saved up and got this one. It's like one step up from a point and shoot. I also had a willing subject who was enjoying those purple cone flowers so much it didn't move!

Henrietta23

Yard Farmer
Reaction score
I love having a decent camera. Of all the crafty/artsy things I've dabbled in, taking pictures is something I doubt I'll ever quit!

If you're ever in the northeast try to get here:
http://www.magicwings.com/ It's too warm for me to go now, better in the autumn, but soooo neat!

ohiofarmgirl

Sipping Bacon Martinis
Reaction score
so how'd like like our heat, baby? ha! today is worse so hold onto your hat for tomorrow. ugh

GREAT pix!

:)

Henrietta23

Yard Farmer
Reaction score
ohiofarmgirl said:
so how'd like like our heat, baby? ha! today is worse so hold onto your hat for tomorrow. ugh

GREAT pix!

:)
Yup, once again you're sending it this way. Blech!!! I have to get my driver's license renewed tomorrow. Isn't that going to be pretty!!! Bad hair, shiny red face, attitude problem. And I get to use it for another 5 years!! Stupid summer birthdays....

2dream

Flibbertigibbet
Reaction score
Great pic. of the butterfly. Laughed out loud at your "getting a drivers license renewl pic" description. I have always said the person who takes those pictures is the same one who takes mug shots. I don't care how good you look when you go in. They always seem to time snapping that photo at the worst possible moment. Mine is awful. I always hold my thumb over it when I have to show it to someone.

Henrietta23

Yard Farmer
Reaction score
2dream said:
Great pic. of the butterfly. Laughed out loud at your "getting a drivers license renewl pic" description. I have always said the person who takes those pictures is the same one who takes mug shots. I don't care how good you look when you go in. They always seem to time snapping that photo at the worst possible moment. Mine is awful. I always hold my thumb over it when I have to show it to someone.
I know! I had one maybe 2 or 3 licenses ago. I need to get smart and go on a nice cool dry day once I get the reminder instead of waiting until 3 days before the old one is due to expire and we're in a horrific heat wave!

snapshot

Farmwife
Reaction score
The profile view of that butterfly --the third photo down-- is just excellent!!!!!! I love Canons! Have owned them for years.

Status
Not open for further replies.