How to lose a few pounds/inches without any radical diet

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bailey'sMom

Enjoys Recycling
Reaction score
Bubblingbrooks said:
;) and saturated fats are the only way to get fat soluable vitamins.
actually they don't need to be saturated. And unsaturated fats are much easier on your heart.

Bailey'sMom

Enjoys Recycling
Reaction score
MsPony said:
Bailey'sMom said:
I think your best bet is to just eat a healthy diet- balanced. Not too high in fat; limit saturated fats; eliminate trans fats. Eat lots of veggies and a good amount of fruit; avoid refined carbs and eat whole grains. It's really just common sense.

Also I agree that a high fiber diet is best; along with a healthy intake of water.
You must be new here :)
why? are people here opposed to healthy eating?

Wannabefree

Little Miss Sunshine
Reaction score
Bailey'sMom said:
Bubblingbrooks said:
;) and saturated fats are the only way to get fat soluable vitamins.
actually they don't need to be saturated. And unsaturated fats are much easier on your heart.
:pop :caf (<---that's decaf ;) )

Wannabefree

Little Miss Sunshine
Reaction score
Bailey'sMom said:
MsPony said:
Bailey'sMom said:
I think your best bet is to just eat a healthy diet- balanced. Not too high in fat; limit saturated fats; eliminate trans fats. Eat lots of veggies and a good amount of fruit; avoid refined carbs and eat whole grains. It's really just common sense.

Also I agree that a high fiber diet is best; along with a healthy intake of water.
Um....we're not. we just know the difference between healthy and unhealthy. :)

big brown horse

Hoof In Mouth
Reaction score
Sat. fats are the only type of fats my daughter is allowed according to her TEAM of doctors and a clinical dietitian. She had major surgery of her lungs and heart 5 months ago.

MsPony

Lovin' The Homestead
Reaction score
Bailey'sMom said:
MsPony said:
Bailey'sMom said:

We follow the Weston A Price Foundation diet, or variations there of. Read the links WZ gave you, and someone else please link her to WAPF as I'm on my phone.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts