How's your weather?

Mini Horses

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
That stew looks inviting!!! :drool

NH Sorry about your snow -- nice that DH is home today.

I will waken to frozen water tubs in AM. It's about 40 right now with winds pushing 30mph. Dropping to mid 20 by AM with chill in mid teens. Staying cold and very windy all day...may top out at 35 +/-. NOT good. Tubs are all full, above ground outlets drained, heat tapes all on under insulation on pipes above ground in barn. Daughter will drip faucets all night -- she lives at bottom end of farm & my well supplies her -- it's just howling out there. All animals fed, bedded and sheltered if they want to be in there. Heavy wind is as bad as rain, etc., as far as annoying and maneuvering in it.

At least I am off work tomorrow. Water totes ready for the hot water runs. At least only one day -- yeah, back to mid 50 days rest of week. :clap

NH Homesteader

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
I could use mid 50's. This snow is kinda in the way... Lol

I've been banging ice out of water buckets for weeks! I didn't miss that, lol. Will have wind chills around 0 ttomorrow, - 5 tomorrow night. We've been having late starts to winter the past few years, apparently not this year!

sumi

Rest in Peace 1980-2020
Reaction score
We got up to the high 40's and today it's raining on and off and very windy. But the sun is shining so it looks lovely outside, even if it isn't.

sumi

Rest in Peace 1980-2020
Reaction score
We just had a quick, hard thunderstorm with lots of hail. Thankfully the stones are quite small, so no damage, but it poured when it came. We're white and icy outside again.

sumi

Rest in Peace 1980-2020
Reaction score
15 minutes later it started snowing?!? Our weather is on drugs today.

Latest posts