Hunting dog getting spoiled

CrealCritter

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
So... I kid you not. My hunting dog is in the cave with me right now. I get a call from my next door neighbor asking me where Baxter (my hunting dog) is. I said he's right here with me. But he's pacing the floor, keeps going from the door to the window whining. John (my neighbor) says well let him out, we got left over catfish for him, he's always here for catfish. I smack myself on the forehead. I give up... Everyone wants to spoil my hunting dog. I'm not even going to try and fight it any longer, it's a loosing battle.

CrealCritter

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
I asked my wife if she likes hanging out in the cave with the guys. She looks and says:

Lazy Dog 1
IMG_20201202_001511389.jpg

Lazy Dog 2
IMG_20201202_001519147.jpg

Then she said I would much rather hang out with you guys, girls are to prissy and gosip to much. You guys are all chilled and laid back and I can read my book in peace and quiet. Besides who's gonna get me with you guys hanging around?

So now I understand why she was wanting to spoil my hunting dog. It's for (protection/sense of security). We are out in the middle of nowhere, it's very peaceful, we guys don't talk much... And yeah I would like to see someone who's not welcome, try and get past us boys.

Last edited: