I am curious: Who here doesn't use Wal-mart? Why??

FarmerChick

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
LOL---you devil you...LOL

nope haven't been there but plan on hitting there next week for Nicole's final stocking stuffers. Little 5 year old junk...don't plan on spending more than $10 and if I hit it next week everything should be 60% off...LOL

I love walmart and I will shout it from the rooftops..HAHAHAHA

How is your day going? I know you aren't shopping, you are purging which must feel good Nora!!!!!!

When I decluttered (while the work was OH SO hard, in the end the freedom from stuff was overwhelmingly WONderful!)
see that WON in there..HAHA

hikerchick

Lovin' The Homestead
Reaction score
Yep. We will prolly be going to WalMart next year to replace all the stuff we lost.

(just kidding)

It does actually feel good to downsize. Better than upsizing, actually. Who'da thunkit?

FarmerChick

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
hikerchick said:
Yep. We will prolly be going to WalMart next year to replace all the stuff we lost.

(just kidding)

It does actually feel good to downsize. Better than upsizing, actually. Who'da thunkit?
Yup---who would think the downsizing of stuff would literally be felt in the weight off your actual shoulders and your neck. I know. It is physical to the body and spirit.

No walmart for you... :bun
well not until you need that container or something for your balcony to plant that 'mater plant... :clap

You sound good HC
I am happy for you and glad you are feeling lighter and more smiles!

modern_pioneer

Mountain Man
Reaction score
hikerchick said:
So, FC, how have you been?

Been to WalMart lately?
Hmmmmmmm..... For yuns two :lol: :rolleyes: :lol:

walktheplank.jpg

FarmerChick

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
I know it is supposed to be funny somehow

but honestly I don't get it...LOL

Blackbird

Goat Whisperer
Reaction score
If they are all going to climb on board and check her out, then they could at least dress in the appropriate pirate attire.

newmochick

Power Conserver
Reaction score
For those who need another reason not to shop at Walmart -

They are charging higher rates for apo/ae addresses for USPS parcels on their walmart.com site than what the post office charges.

For apo/ae addresses, it is the same postage rate as in the US. The defense department pays the difference for it to go overseas. For an example, I mail out a flat rate box for $11 but it really costs $25 so the defense department "pays" for the difference.

Walmart is gouging the customer with excess shipping charges for those items being mailed to our armed forces. They are pocketing the overcharge.

Since they got caught - they state that they are going to negoitate a better rate????? Can't wait to see what that is!!!!

Latest posts