I THINK I SCREWED UP MY METABOLISM

navajo001

Lovin' The Homestead
Reaction score
Denim Deb said:
If you weren't so far away, someone has 4 goats for free in NJ. But then again, they're either pygmies, or Boer, so unless you wanted a meat goat, or a really small goat, they may not be the best bet.
I just found out that my sister now has 16 Boer goats and is breeding and selling for meat. She tried to get me to agree to bring some kids home when I go down for a visit this Summer. You're all ganging up on me! :gig

Denim Deb

More Precious than Rubies
Reaction score
And someone else has a whether and a doe-nubians.

navajo001

Lovin' The Homestead
Reaction score
Denim Deb said:
And someone else has a whether and a doe-nubians.
Well, you know, NJ isn't that far away. I used to work there and come home for the weekends. But not sure how I'd get goas home in my Scion. :lol:

navajo001

Lovin' The Homestead
Reaction score
Denim Deb said:
Back seat in a dog crate. :D
What is it with girls named Deb? (My sister with the goats is named Deb too.) :lol:

I am thinking about it... Just need to find out the regs on goats here. i only have half acre but the county is zoned for farming. Just need to verify about livestock.

Tom

Bubblingbrooks

Made in Alaska
Reaction score
navajo001 said:
Denim Deb said:
What is it with girls named Deb? (My sister with the goats is named Deb too.) :lol:

I am thinking about it... Just need to find out the regs on goats here. i only have half acre but the county is zoned for farming. Just need to verify about livestock.

Tom
Certainly do not rush. And get all the goats needs ready first if you do decide too get them.
Housing, food, equipment, etc.

Denim Deb

Reaction score
Well, you just need to remember that Debra means the bee. And, we all know how busy bees are. Plus, just think of what bees do to drones.

navajo001

Lovin' The Homestead
Reaction score
Bubblingbrooks said:
navajo001 said:
Denim Deb said:

Tom
Certainly do not rush. And get all the goats needs ready first if you do decide too get them.
Housing, food, equipment, etc.
No worries BBrooks. Just having a little fun thinking about it. Goats are FAR over the horizon for me. Just dreaming.

Tom

navajo001

Lovin' The Homestead
Reaction score
Denim Deb said:
Well, you just need to remember that Debra means the bee. And, we all know how busy bees are. Plus, just think of what bees do to drones.
:gig :woot

:frow How YOU doin'?

Denim Deb

Reaction score
I'm hanging in there. Matlock just came on, so I'm good. :D

Latest posts