Is anyone else so relieved...

Status
Not open for further replies.

tortoise

Wild Hare
Reaction score
:gig

YES!!! I don't know why but our county got especially a lot of TV ads - and FLOODED with political mailings 3 - 5 every day for the last ... who knows how long! ...

I HAD to vote to cancel out my fiance's vote! :gig

We are opposite on voting. He's a soon-to-be business owner, and I depend on government-paid health care. I always thank him for paying his taxes.

:lol:

farmerlor

Lovin' The Homestead
Reaction score
I am! ::::raising my hand:::::: I HATE these negative, lying political ads. If the only way you can win your campaign is to lie about the competition you don't deserve the job. Just get up there and tell me why I should HIRE you and PAY you to do a job for me....ME, not the big businesses, not the pharmaceutical companies, not China, not lobbyists who give you cool vacations.
Sorry: My shoelaces got stuck in one of the boards on the soapbox and I couldn't get off.

Blackbird

Goat Whisperer
Reaction score
farmerlor said:
I am! ::::raising my hand:::::: I HATE these negative, lying political ads. If the only way you can win your campaign is to lie about the competition you don't deserve the job. Just get up there and tell me why I should HIRE you and PAY you to do a job for me....ME, not the big businesses, not the pharmaceutical companies, not China, not lobbyists who give you cool vacations.
Sorry: My shoelaces got stuck in one of the boards on the soapbox and I couldn't get off.
One reason you'll probably never find me voting!
The other reasons would be because I'm on the extreme when it comes to politics. I feel there is too much corruption on any possible sides, so I'd rather not take part. I don't dare specify for fear of getting booed awat, so I'll leave it at that.

Bah humbug!

Sundancers

Power Conserver
Reaction score
I just hope the Robo calls "STOP" for a while! I hate Robo calls !!!:barnie

sparks

Lovin' The Homestead
Reaction score
I think about the ridiculous amount of money spent :(...or mad smilie. Glad its over. We did vote and encouraged everyone we could to vote. Unlike the Electoral votes. These count!

journey11

Almost Self-Reliant
Reaction score
INDEED!! We had a really heated senate race here in WV. The ads were relentless! I think this is the first time I've voted that it felt like WORK. :rolleyes:

BarredBuff

El Presidente de Pollo
Reaction score
Im thrilled to HUGOMONGOUSEST extent.
Im BarredBuff and I approve this message.

Henrietta23

Yard Farmer
Reaction score
I am thrilled beyond belief!! We had some particularly contentious races here in CT too. Ugh! I swear one of these years I'm going to save every political ad I get in the mail and weigh it all.

SKR8PN

Late For Supper
Reaction score
Blackbird said:
farmerlor said:
One reason you'll probably never find me voting!
The other reasons would be because I'm on the extreme when it comes to politics. I feel there is too much corruption on any possible sides, so I'd rather not take part. I don't dare specify for fear of getting booed awat, so I'll leave it at that.

Bah humbug!
A lot of men gave their life so that you could have the freedom to vote. Please don't throw it away or squander it.
Voting is the only way to end the corruption.
If you don't vote, then don't bitch about the outcome.........

AND I really don't think this should be in the "games,jokes,fun forum",,,,, Just my $.02

Status
Not open for further replies.