JUSTUSNAK...Summer coming to an end!?

hwillm1977

Almost Self-Reliant
Reaction score
When my nephew was a little over two years old, he kissed grandma on both cheeks while leaving the house... she said 'how very european of you Daemon'... he said 'I'm not peeing nanny, I just pooped.'

kids are great :thumbsup

justusnak

Almost Self-Reliant
Reaction score
So I haven't posted for a few days. I have been a little under the weather with my foot. Its been almost 3 weeks since the surgery, and the last few days I have been hurting pretty bad. I have not been up on it much, cooking supper, then a few hours later doing dishes. Mainly I have been sitting on this darned couch, with my laptop, foot propped up. ( this is getting old by the way) Today, I spiked a fever. 101.5 UGH ! My foot has been hurting more the last 2 days than ever. I am calling my Dr in the morning to see if I can't get in. I just want to make sure there is no infection setting in, in the bone area. :fl There is none. I might just be getting a virus of some king from not getting around, and sitting so much.....but, Dr's orders. I have tried to sit on the front porch, weather permitting, and having my foot down at all really makes it throb, and I get sharp pains up my leg. This is really pithing me off! I am OVER it. If I had known the length of recovery time, I would never had had this done...and would have just dealt with the hammer toe and bunion. OK, whining over...I am going to try to catch up on everyone's journals a bit, ( since I can't sleep)

Farmfresh

City Biddy
Reaction score
I am not sleeping either.

My neuropathy is driving me tonight and my back is a mess. I am going to HAVE to try and lay down soon however, since I only slept about 5 hours last night and I have work in the morning. :barnie

That fever is nothing to play with. Get right to the doctor tomorrow morning. Other than that keep on sitting there and rest even though you are sick of it.

justusnak

Almost Self-Reliant
Reaction score
Awww, FF I am so sorry. Sending sleepy vibes to ya. There is a saying my G ma used to say... " Angels on your pillows, and always in your dreams" Sleep tight my friend.....get your lavender oil out...put some on your pillow.
And....here I sit...forever and ever!! :/

Denim Deb

More Precious than Rubies
Reaction score
Hope you feel better soon. :hugs I'm not sleeping much either. W/the pain from my Baker's cyst, it's hard to sleep. Maybe we all need to have a pity party and do a lot of this. :hit

And I agree, get to the doctor ASAP!

justusnak

Almost Self-Reliant
Reaction score
Yup Deb, I feel like a lot of :hit would make me feel better. Of course, I wont. LOL My Dr opens at 9 am, I will be calling by 905!

justusnak

Almost Self-Reliant
Reaction score
Went to the DR this morning...he looked in my throat, and said " WOW, you have flaming strep throat" :barnie My sister is coming in from Cincinnati to help me out for a few days. Back to bed.