JUSTUSNAK...Summer coming to an end!?

justusnak

Almost Self-Reliant
Reaction score
Since I have had my surgery, my son has been here helping. He has been getting his 4 yr old son for a week at a time. He is a smart, active, and very outspoken chil;)d! One day My son was walking down the road with Iziah, and he saw the neighbors donkey in the field with a baby donkey running around. My grandson turned to his dad and said.... " Dad, look, a baby HONKEY" :lol: Then today...they were out at the pond, Iziah was trying to sneak up on a bull frog. He turned to his dad and putting his finger up, said " Shhhh, I am going to sneak up and get him" As he turned around to sneak up, the bull frog, gave a loud chirp, and hopped into the pond. Iziah jumped almost as high as that frog, and said, " Dad, that frog scared my heart" LOL It sure is an adventure every day haveing him here

Wannabefree

Little Miss Sunshine
Reaction score
:lol: Kids are precious, and extremely funny at that age! My niece at that age was helping me with laundry and I pulled one of DH's long tube socks out of the washer for her to put into the dryer(she helps one piece at a time) and she looked up at me puzzled and exclaimed "Aunt Cini...one of Unky Jasons armsleeves done broke off!" I thought I'd die laughing! It did look like a sleeve but I had never seen it that way until then :lol:

justusnak

Almost Self-Reliant
Reaction score
Wannabefree said:
:lol: Kids are precious, and extremely funny at that age! My niece at that age was helping me with laundry and I pulled one of DH's long tube socks out of the washer for her to put into the dryer(she helps one piece at a time) and she looked up at me puzzled and exclaimed "Aunt Cini...one of Unky Jasons armsleeves done broke off!" I thought I'd die laughing! It did look like a sleeve but I had never seen it that way until then :lol:
:yuckyuck :lol:

AL

Almost Self-Reliant
Reaction score
When my nephew was about 4 his Sunday School lesson was on the Israelites wandering the desert. His teacher asked the kids if they could have one thing with them in the desert what would they want. The answers all rang about the same .. my mom, my dad, etc. J sat silently. Teacher asked "J, what is one thing you would want in the desert?" he said, very simply and matter of fact "Sunscreen I suppose"

Latest posts