Kala's Journal~Newest Project :)

Kala

Lovin' The Homestead
Reaction score
Yea we will definetely be passing!!! My issue was the whole, well normally I get $10 a chick, but I'll take $8. WHAT??!! And the automatically coming down to $4, which is still too much. And the fact that he appears to not know what a straight run vs sexed is?? Idk, that was just the way I interpreted his response.

And earlier this month when we were looking for goats he texted me that they had kids ready soon. Whrn I asked him what breed he never texted back. Then a couple hours later texted and asked how many of them I wanted!!! Still without telling me what they even were!!!!! :barnie People sometimes!!

glenolam

Lovin' The Homestead
Reaction score
He was probably running to the autcion to pick up how many you wanted....at $30/kid there and charging you $100....

People like that bug me.

Kala

Lovin' The Homestead
Reaction score
glenolam said:
I saw an ad on craigslist for $4 chicks....and the pictures of the chicks were taken in front of Tractor Supply chick carry home boxes....

I'd pass on that guy too.
:lol:

wow

Kala

Lovin' The Homestead
Reaction score
glenolam said:
He was probably running to the autcion to pick up how many you wanted....at $30/kid there and charging you $100....

People like that bug me.
Hmmm...never thought about that.

TanksHill

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
There's a guy on my CL who does that with furniture. He picks up free stuff all the time and re post it. I don't think it's a bad Idea with furniture but it should be clean, fixed and priced accordingly.

That's sad that people do it with animals as well.

g

Kala

Lovin' The Homestead
Reaction score
He just texted back and asked me if I could drive over to pick two chicks up today and then come get the rest later!!!! :th

Ummmm no!!!!!!

Javamama

Almost Self-Reliant
Reaction score
Now that's great customer service for ya :gig

glenolam

Lovin' The Homestead
Reaction score
Oh...tell him yes. Then give him explicit instructions on where to meet and make it a courthouse or police station or, better yet, Tractor Supply and never show up.