keljonma's Front Porch - Settling in and adjusting

roosmom

Almost Self-Reliant
Reaction score
Keljonma it sometimes seems like "when it rains it pours" doesnt it? What makes it worse is that there is nothing you can do. If they were your children, you would just deal with it, ya know? But since you are "grandma" all you can do is sit back and think.....and think.....and wait and worry. Sucks. I know. With three granddaughters and another grandchild on the way, boy do I know.
My shots all have to be rotated. One in each arm, one in each side of the hip, one in each thigh and one in different sides of the stomache. If your granddaughter is on the thinner side (all of mine are lol) that might be why she has to have it elsewhere and not in her arm. They may need thefatty tissue. Do you know whether it is sub cutaneous or intra muscular? If it is sub cutaneous then they need the fatty tissue. If it is Intra muscular (spelling?) then they need a larger muscle than the arm.
I feel for you. Take care.

lorihadams

Always doing laundry
Reaction score
Poor thing...Cara sounds like a strong little girl though, that's good. She seems to have a good attitude about all of this and that goes a long way. Hope everything goes well, we'll be praying for you all!

PamsPride

Should be Sewing
Reaction score
Yeah, 5'1" would be nice!! I totally understand that one since I am 5'2". It must effect her self esteem having her younger brother be as big as she is or bigger. :hugs for Cara! I pray she gets the results she wants!!

How much snow do you have there? You are a lot further north than I am so you are probably about snowed in!

sylvie

Recycled Spunk
Reaction score
PamsPride said:
How much snow do you have there? You are a lot further north than I am so you are probably about snowed in!
My question as well!
We have 15" and the stuff is too heavy for the snow shovel.
Upside, it's great insulation and I am burning less wood with it.
Another upside, my hyperactive Golden Retriever pup is expending energy while bounding in it. :weee