Lazy Gardener's Little Town Farm

Beekissed

Mountain Sage
Reaction score
1628372324640.png

CrealCritter

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
Going out to sit down dinner, Pandora's box.

Hello.
Hi, table for two, please.
Sure, and your name.
Jessie.
Great. And do you and your guest have your vaccination cards?
Can you tell us who our server will be?
Um, looks like Brad will be your server tonight.
Great. Can you show us both Your's and Brad's vaccination cards?
Um...
And also, can you provide me with proof that You and Brad are not a carrier of HIV, Hepatitis A, B, C or any other communicable diseases?
Um...
Also, we would prefer not to be served by someone who is on drugs such as marijuana, cocaine, meth, fentanyl, etc..., so if you could provide us with Brad's most recent tox screen, that would be really great.
Um... Let me get the manager for you.
That would be great, tell the manager to bring his vaccine card to, thanks."

Jesus is Lord and Christ 🙏❤️🇺🇸

Last edited:

Lazy Gardener

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
I know there will be those members of SS who will complain about my posting of this information. I will counter with this statement: This information is pertinent to every thing that I am and everything that we are as the Nation Of the United States of America. If we as a nation turn our back on Israel, we will cease to exist as a nation. Therefore, if anyone does not want to be exposed to this information, please scroll on by.

• God says: “I will bless those who bless you, and whoever curses you I will curse and all peoples on earth will be blessed through you.” - Genesis 12:1-3.

So, mr. biden... How dare you thumb your nose at God Almighty? How dare you withdraw U.S. support from Israel? And finally, United States citizens: Are you going to stand by and allow mr. biden to bring a curse against the United States?

Lazy Gardener

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
We went sailing with friends today. I hope to have some photos to share, later! Oh what a glorious day. Good fellowship, and an absolutely perfect day for sailing. We saw 4 seals, lots of fish jumping out of the water. At one time, I saw what I think was a whale in the distance. When we were a couple hours away from our mooring, thunder storm warnings were posted. We headed back, dropped sail as we approached the storm, and motored the rest of the way. What a glorious display of God's might! I love a good thunder storm. But, to see it on the water, with a front row theater seat... WOW!!! When we got to the mooring, we took shelter below deck while the storm passed over. A bit of a break between squalls allowed us to get back to the dock. No worse for the wear, aside from being showered, and clothes laundered 'a-la-nature'.

CrealCritter

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
It's nice to see My Wife and Daughter in Law out back of the pond picking black berries from the steep bank, that I don't feel comfortable bush hogging. I suppose that will become a "Natural Area", since I would like to avoid chemical herbicides, if at all possible.

Jesus is Lord and Christ 🙏❤️🇺🇸

JanetMarie

Almost Self-Reliant
Reaction score
Bee, thanks so much for posting this. According to the autopsy, he had signs of myocarditis. This has got to stop. It's absolutely insane that the murder (by jab) of people continues, and nothing is done to stop it. And, now the feds intend to send people door to door to attempt to force the jab on those of us who will not participate.
The people getting the jab can stop it. The parents of kids can stop it. They are allowing it to happen to themselves and their children. I hear stories about those who have warned others, those who have read the informative articles online, who still get the jab! People who know this a plandemic who still got the jab! People talked into it by family. WTC! Why can't you people get some balls and talk them into shutting their mouths and mind their own business.

Oh, it's because people don't want to be responsible to make their own decisions, but want to be told what to do, they want to be sheeple. It's somehow easier that way. That's the conclusion I've come to.

Last edited:

Beekissed

Mountain Sage
Reaction score
I don't answer my door to strangers.
Same here...never have. I also don't answer the phone to numbers that are not identified and of sources I know. That's what an answering machine is for.

By the time they get around to implementing such a thing as a door to door out in the boonies, I should have my pack of Anatolians well established enough to keep a couple in the yard at all times. No one will be getting out of their cars, at that point. I've only got three right now but hope to have a new litter this season if all goes right....two of those will be retained for farm work.