Monsanto Doesn't Exist

Rammy

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
Put my name on the mailing list for Bakers Creek. Should get it end if January. Said 3 to 4 weeks when submited my name and addy.

tortoise

Wild Hare
Reaction score
Put my name on the mailing list for Bakers Creek. Should get it end if January. Said 3 to 4 weeks when submited my name and addy.

Place your Baker Creek orders as early as you can. They sell out of the popular/rare items fast! One year everything I wanted was sold out! Now I order in December or January.

Mini Horses

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
Well -- I have a lot of seeds!! Some ordered from many of the mentioned suppliers -- some bought at 5 cent a pkg from clearance. Also have plenty of starter pots..clearance again..as well as some 6 oz cardboard type coffee cups left from samplings. We just toss them out but, I saved these to pot. You can cut them off easily o plant. FREEE! Sure have enough composted manure/stall cleanouts, etc. Just waiting on -- WEATHER!! Working to increase a little cold frame set up on south side of my house. I can get a lot in there...want more. :D

I may not have as good germination with older seed but, plenty to spare and save $$. They have been stored well, so it will all be good. :old HUGE selection here....almost a catalog full :lol: It's scary, actually!

Lazy Gardener

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
"Back in the day", I used to make all of my clothes, and later, made most of the clothes for my kids. Now, I only sew once in a blue moon. Find it to be a pain to set up the machine for a project. My eyes, AND hands are not what they used to be.

Britesea

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
I am very fond of the Folkwear line of patterns. They cost a bit more, but they have multiple sizes in each package, and the patterns are beautiful and classic. This is my husband's favorite- the Missouri Boatman's shirt (that's not him though, lol)
0000309_missouri-river-boatmans-shirt-for-men-and-women-pattern-f204_300.jpeg