Moved away from Mainstream (medicine)

Wildsky

Femivore
Reaction score
reinbeau said:
Real, raw milk is what you want, unless you've got your own dairy cattle, good luck getting it.
! :)
I was able to find it in California - from Raw Food stores - but heck it was expensive ($8 a gallon) I bought it now and then for my son - he loves milk but it gives him the runs (raw milk didn't)... or it used to, he's outgrown that. (thank goodness)

Beekissed

Mountain Sage
Reaction score
You know? I think this has been our most replied to and viewed topic ever...if I'm not mistaken! How cool is that? And what a turn around.....from boiling Ann's tea to putting honey in ours!

Snaps for the SS forum! :D

<snicker> :gig

Wildsky

Femivore
Reaction score
Beekissed said:
You know? I think this has been our most replied to and viewed topic ever...if I'm not mistaken! How cool is that? And what a turn around.....from boiling Ann's tea to putting honey in ours!

Snaps for the SS forum! :D

<snicker> :gig
:old Honey is fantastic stuff - I wish I had bee's !!! (I do not like getting STUNG)

I used raw honey to treat a HUGE wound on my hubby's leg once - worked great, but a word of warning - put a LITTLE BIT on - it MELTS at body temp and doesn't remain in those nice big BLOBS you lather on! :gig

Beekissed

Mountain Sage
Reaction score
Er.....um....ahem....I guess you could say that.... (where's that blushing smiley when ya need it?)

reinbeau

Moderator Extraordinaire
Reaction score
Beekissed said:
Oooh, good one, Beekissed!
bee.gif

Quail_Antwerp

Cold is on the Right, Hot is on The Left
Reaction score
Beekissed said:
Er.....um....ahem....I guess you could say that.... (where's that blushing smiley when ya need it?)
o....m.....g....OMG took me a sec...omg

Now I need that blushing smiley.

omg

Latest posts