My new Dog

Rammy

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
With the snow ❄️☃️ we got here last night Owen is proving what a big baby he is and wont come out of the storage shed. I finally lured him out with his favorite toy, but he went straight back in the shed. :lol:
This is why I call pitbulls pit weenies. 🤣
The chickens wont come out of the coop either. 🐓I made them a path but noooo. 🐇
Rabbits water was frozen but I kept an empty bucket to get fresh and stomped the frozen stuff out of their Fortex 1qrt bowls I use in the winter. I'll go check around noon and give them some more since it will be frozen again and then again later this afternoon.
Winter sucks. 🥶

tortoise

Wild Hare
Reaction score
With the snow ❄️☃️ we got here last night Owen is proving what a big baby he is and wont come out of the storage shed. I finally lured him out with his favorite toy, but he went straight back in the shed. :lol:
This is why I call pitbulls pit weenies. 🤣
The chickens wont come out of the coop either. 🐓I made them a path but noooo. 🐇
Rabbits water was frozen but I kept an empty bucket to get fresh and stomped the frozen stuff out of their Fortex 1qrt bowls I use in the winter. I'll go check around noon and give them some more since it will be frozen again and then again later this afternoon.
Winter sucks. 🥶
Pibbles are the babiest babies 😍 I wouldn't be surprised if you find a coat his size at a thrift shop in the next year :gig

Hinotori

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
My schipperke had to have winter boots because we lived in apartments her whole life. De-icer is bad for paws. She died in 2011 and I came across her last boot set earlier this year. It was in good condition, looked new and no cracking of the leather bottom or rotting of the elastic. I dropped them off at the vet so they could offer them to someone with a small dog. She also had to have jackets because she got cold. She hated the jackets.

Then there was the german shepherd who would break ice to play in the water.

Then there is the cat who wants to be out in 10° that gets me. He's in long hair mode for winter and is super plush. Getting to the skin is hard. His sister will go out for a while but she's always prefered sleeping on my chair during winter. She doesn't get long hair or as thick of an undercoat.

Rammy

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
20240215_114351.jpg
20240215_114343.jpg
20240215_114209.jpg
20240215_114034.jpg

Owen with his favorite toy.