My next series of classes via teleconference....deals p 3 post #30

BeccaOH

Almost Self-Reliant
Reaction score
I need change in my eating habits. I had done a lot of what I hear Free and WZ talk about in the past, but I've really gotten away from it. I need a boost, but I'm really not sure I can afford the class right now.

freemotion

Food Guru
Reaction score
ksalvagno said:
What about the supplements? Do you have to buy the supplements to lose weight?

Sorry so many questions. We need to make some dietary changes in our life and we need to lose weight but I just don't do well on an actual diet and I just don't know if we can afford to buy all kinds of extra supplement pills.
The supplements I will be using are not for weight loss, they are for general health. They are isotonic (taken in liquid form) and are to give a very fast boost in correcting any deficiencies. A one month supply. They are perfect for people who don't do well taking pill-form supplements. They are yummy, too. It is the formula I take every day myself.

We will do a whole class on supplements, and since it is a very individual thing, hopefully, you will have some understanding of whether you need to supplement, and when. Everyone is different.

For example, I took digestive supplements that helped a LOT for a long time, then as my diet improved, I gradually was able to drop those from my daily intake. I often take some with me when I travel, though, since it is not always possible to eat properly all the time, especially when traveling with a group.....I can't always decide where we will be eating.

I find I get a much better compliance rate and success rate if there is some financial obligation on the student's part. There is that "I paid for this, I'd better try to give it a go so I don't waste my money" thought process that we all tend to have. I also find that people feel better faster and have lots more energy right from the start, even before they are incorporating much into their daily habits, if they supplement until they can "be good!" :p

big brown horse

Hoof In Mouth
Reaction score
Now you are talking, I can take those supplements! :) I don't know what it is about capsules and pills, I just start gagging after a few days.

freemotion

Food Guru
Reaction score
melpisces said:
Just wondering how I can take this class from Australia :idunno
I'd love to be able to do it.....
In case I missed you before..... :welcome

Can you get skype there? It is free. To use it fully, you need a camera and mic on your computer, but since it is something like 3 AM your time for the live class you would be listening to the recording so you wouldn't need anything special. I think it is www.skype.com

I would have to look into shipping a box to Australia.....let me know if you are serious, and I will pack one up and take it to the post office and inquire about the cost and the time involved. On Wednesday when I am off for the morning.

ETA: As usual, WZ posted about skype while I was still typing!!! What a nerd you are, my dear!

freemotion

Food Guru
Reaction score
BeccaOH said:
I need change in my eating habits. I had done a lot of what I hear Free and WZ talk about in the past, but I've really gotten away from it. I need a boost, but I'm really not sure I can afford the class right now.
Here is the special deal: It is $295 for one person. If you get another person to join you and sign up for the class, it will be $195 each. If you join in groups of three or more, it will be $149 each. That is as low as I can go with the supplies!

For my Aussie students, it may need to be a little more than $149 depending on the cost of shipping. It would likely be best to ship three or more sets in one box, then it could be divided up there. However, you can still qualify for the lower prices by referring someone from the US while you are in Australia, of course.

Everyone is welcome to use a speakerphone and have household members listen in for no extra charge. I encourage it, actually. Just one call per class, please, is all I ask.

Whew, did I answer all the questions?