My Obsession

Dace

Revolution in Progress
Reaction score
miss_thenorth said:
I think, as far as veggies go, I like pretty much everything put in a tin foil package--m st include onions red peppers, broc, cauliflower, carrot, garlic, but can include other veggies, drizzled with EVOO, and some seasonings and barbecue. Must have crunchy bits on them. My sil makes a great green bean casserole.

I also eat onion and garlic raw with salt. Every one here thinks I am nuts, so I am glad I'm not the only one who does it.
Are you smelly too??:gig

modern_pioneer

Mountain Man
Reaction score
SKR8PN said:
Dace said:
SKR8PN...Onions and garlic out of the garden with salt? mmm...sounds like some serious bad breath to me :lol:
Not so much........but ya REALLY gotta watch out for the FARTS! :gig
Silly, woman don't farts!!! :lol: Though my dog seems to sneak in the bedroom and break wind in the middle of the night from time to time. :rolleyes: :hu

Wildsky

Femivore
Reaction score
modern_pioneer said:
SKR8PN said:
Dace said:
SKR8PN...Onions and garlic out of the garden with salt? mmm...sounds like some serious bad breath to me :lol:
Not so much........but ya REALLY gotta watch out for the FARTS! :gig
Silly, woman don't farts!!! :lol: Though my dog seems to sneak in the bedroom and break wind in the middle of the night from time to time. :rolleyes: :hu
OMG my dog does that too!!!!!!!!!! :celebrate

Occamstazer

Almost Self-Reliant
Reaction score
About the raw garlic thing, I had a friend who insisted that her immune system was unbreakable because of her habits...

Her: I have eaten a raw clove of garlic every day for 10 years, and I haven't been sick ONE TIME!

Me: Well...yeah, you have to have people come near you in order to contract something...

I eat tons of garlic and probably reek, but I thought the logic was wobbly :lol:

Ldychef2k

Survival Chef
Reaction score
Basil, tomatoes, salt and pepper knock me out.

Been eating all the strawberries as they ripen, too !

I fry my slices of cauliflower in butter until golden, then add to cooked brown rice and use plain yogurt and diced cukes, salt and pepper...a veggie main dish (vegan if you use EVOO and soft tofu).

Dace

Revolution in Progress
Reaction score
Occamstazer said:
About the raw garlic thing, I had a friend who insisted that her immune system was unbreakable because of her habits...

Her: I have eaten a raw clove of garlic every day for 10 years, and I haven't been sick ONE TIME!

Me: Well...yeah, you have to have people come near you in order to contract something...

I eat tons of garlic and probably reek, but I thought the logic was wobbly :lol:
:lol: great response! Too funny.

Lady....that sounds yummy! I love cukes with yogurt.

miss_thenorth

Frugal Homesteader
Reaction score
Dace said:
miss_thenorth said:
I think, as far as veggies go, I like pretty much everything put in a tin foil package--m st include onions red peppers, broc, cauliflower, carrot, garlic, but can include other veggies, drizzled with EVOO, and some seasonings and barbecue. Must have crunchy bits on them. My sil makes a great green bean casserole.

I also eat onion and garlic raw with salt. Every one here thinks I am nuts, so I am glad I'm not the only one who does it.
Are you smelly too??:gig
Funny you should mention that, as we were just talking about farts at dinner tonight :D. About a month and a half ago, I gave up all wheat/bread/pasta--gluten stuff. I really don't fart anymore!!!! I know, I know, TMI. My dd had a friend over for dinner and she definitely thought it was inappropriate talk for the dinner table. but that was only part of the discussion--we talked about sex and std's--the stuff the kids are learning in health class. Dd's friend says her parent would NEVER talk about that kind of stuff.

So, as far as the garlic and onions, it' jsut my smelly breath! ;)

Wifezilla

Low-Carb Queen - RIP: 1963-2021
Reaction score
:gig

It's true!

Without the grains the gas factory is now closed!

:gig

Latest posts