NH Homesteader's journal

NH Homesteader

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
The largest hospital in my area (where I go for things my hospital can't handle) has evacuated due to an active shooter... My mom works at a school right near there and they're on lockdown. Listening to the scanner feed now... Sketchy.

NH Homesteader

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
Side note- this is my journal so I'm choosing to be politically incorrect here- THIS is why I hate gun free zones. No one in that building could have defended themselves.

baymule

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
Side note- this is my journal so I'm choosing to be politically incorrect here- THIS is why I hate gun free zones. No one in that building could have defended themselves.
That's why wackos with a grudge and a gun go to schools, hospitals and other places where they know there is a firearm ban and NOBODY CAN SHOOT BACK.

NH Homesteader

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
This ended up being a family situation. Guy shot his mother in the ICU, no other injuries.

I hated working at the school because I knew we were sitting ducks hoping no one wanted to be evil that day.

NH Homesteader

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
Don't know why yet... But it seems he drove from Rhode Island to do it! He had RI plates on his car anyway.