NH Homesteader's journal

NH Homesteader

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
Dude was arraigned today, he admits he drove up from RI to kill his mother. Wacky. Glad everyone else is safe. His stepdad was there too.

So DD and I have been doing Halloween/fall crafts all day. I've been sitting on the floor and my back is dying.I feel so old, lol. And I am not artistic at all. She's decorating the house for us quite nicely!

tortoise

Wild Hare
Reaction score
That's so weird, but dontcha wonder about his motives? Maybe he believes in assisted euthanasia. IDK. Make a living will and be nice to the people who will chose your nursing home.

NH Homesteader

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
I don't know, she was actually awake and communicating and was due to be released from the hospital on Friday. I wondered that also but 2 gunshots isn't the most kind form of euthanasia either.

baymule

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
Some people are just plain crazy and they look for someone else to blame.

Mini Horses

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
Well, CONGRATS!!!

Now you will need to sort & keep all those clothes :lol::love
Plus you won't have to buy boy stuff. They can share a bedroom, so smaller house not an issue. There are benefits.

NH Homesteader

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
Yeah we were cool either way. DH says he can teach girls to hunt just as well as boys, lol!

The amount of money that will be saved is a very real thing, too. Now I just have to wait to hear from my midwife later today, to make sure everything looks good and I can chill out.