NH Homesteader's journal

baymule

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
After achieving the Nirvana of cooking rare leg of lamb, we like it better as well done roast.

NH Homesteader

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
Yeah I didn't like the taste or texture. Possible I liked the mutton burgers because of all the feta! Lol I'll try some from a different breed but I am thinking fiber wethers sound good, lol!

Gotta get some hat tomorrow. Our hay guy just handed over all his fields to someone so guess we're going to be searching again. Oy.

NH Homesteader

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
Well it's 58 and windy , and going to rain this afternoon. Feels hurricane-y but just a gross day. I kinda like it though. Love, love the fall!

Gave the GG's cydectin yesterday. We'll re-dose in 10 days. Then fecal in 10 days. Which is perfect because I'm going to a sheep and wool festival on the date they are due to be checked and they're doing cheap fecals there so you can drop it off, wander and go back for results! Too cool!

DD has fiber class this afternoon. I like a 4 day school week so I told her class counts as her school for the day if she's cooperative. Lots of meltdowns for her lately. She is driving me bonkers!

frustratedearthmother

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
Cool deal on the cheap decals! Really hoping the Clyde tin helps out BIG time. The festival sounds like a fun day all around.

Hope DD settles into the school routine soon!

NH Homesteader

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
She's actually fine with the school routine, it's the rest of life that's dramatic lol! She did well in class and has changed her attitude from this morning, fortunately.