NH Homesteader's journal

sumi

Rest in Peace 1980-2020
Reaction score
Great progress all with the painting and the sheep! :)

NH Homesteader

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
Oh and the piglets were rough housing today, it was absolutely adorable! They got huge all of the sudden. I need to get pics of everyone. I've been slacking because winter won't end!

NH Homesteader

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
So DH started painting the living room. I don't like the color. So I went and got another color, he started painting. They gave me the wrong color. Sigh. So the first color is going in the master bathroom and the second color is going back and I'm going to try this again! Lol

The maples are budding. Glad we didn't bother tapping. Very bad year for producers, which is sad. It's a big money loss for them.

Nothing new on the farm. Pigs are growing, sheep look weird, waiting for the snow to melt so we can move everyone out of the barn and their winter pens and clean up! We got 4" of snow that they couldn't plow because the roads are mud, so our road is disgusting right now. Just a giant muddy slush pit.

frustratedearthmother

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
Ewwwwwe- I know about mud pits! But, shhhhh, its pretty dry right now!

Bummer on the paint mix- up. Such a Pia!

NH Homesteader

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
Getting the right paint today so hopefully DH will want to paint this week! It's going to be 63 and sunny Saturday if the weather man is correct, and I am thrilled about that! We have to trim Patty's hooves and if enough snow melts I'm hoping we can shuffle some animals around. I just want to put away our winter clothes and open some windows. It's been a looooong winter. Oh, I have to start seeds too!

NH Homesteader

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
A goat I sold a year ago is listed for sale. I want her back, I regret selling her. I hope DH agrees.

frustratedearthmother

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
A goat I sold a year ago is listed for sale. I want her back, I regret selling her. I hope DH agrees.
Don't you hate that? I hate it! Which goat is it? I hope you can get her. :fl

Hope the weather comes through for you! 63 would be awesome. I think we're headed for 79 today.