NH Homesteader's journal

NH Homesteader

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
Lilly, nigerian, my first milker. Not the best production but her milk is amazingly rich and she's a doll, on the stand and off. And a really good mom.

NH Homesteader

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
Ahhhhhh if DH gives it the ok, I'm getting my goat back!!!

He needs to come home now. Lol. I could cry I'm so excited. I really regret selling her.

NH Homesteader

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
He never says no, lol. And he liked her. The woman is so excited too. She's trying to do a dairy so she's getting into bigger, fancier Nigerians. Lilly is registered but shes more of a homestead milker/mom. She is also slightly over height for breed standard. Like I care!

NH Homesteader

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
As long as she's ok with the fact that she'll have to hold on to her until next week for me, I'm getting my goat:) DH was like yeah, sure, whatever you want... so there's this rifle I've been looking at... that's how it goes at my house!

Lazy Gardener

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
You're looking at a rifle? Or DH is looking at a rifle. "I'll trade you a goat for a rifle???"

In my house it goes like this... How bad do you want it? I've been looking at guitars... He teases me about all the seeds I buy. Says... " I don't buy guitar picks when ever I see them." My response, "You can't eat your guitar picks!"

Latest posts