Ohiofarmgirl'sAdventuresinTheGoodLand-where ya been? whatcha been doin

lalaland

Lovin' The Homestead
Reaction score
um, OFG, could I have a word with you?

peaches.....pumpkin pie.......puppies!!!!!

you are definitely on a roll. getting so I am afraid to read your posts lest I find myself with a really bad case of the wants. (I want those peaches, want that pumpkin pie, and now....that sweet adorable baby)

nice that you are going to get to spend all the time the puppy needs with her

enjoy

bibliophile birds

Lovin' The Homestead
Reaction score
ohiofarmgirl said:
she's too big for my bra but maybe a baby snugly? ha!

i'm also thinking she would benefit from some raw goats milk mixed with the dry they sent home with us.
i do that with orphaned/abandoned kittens. i just put on a zip up jacket that's cinched at the bottom and pop them in. pockets are good too! but with a pup that large, some kind of baby sling would probably be safest.

and i bet she'd LOVE some goat's milk!

freemotion

Food Guru
Reaction score
A big bathrobe with a belt works great, too! I carried a sick cat around in one for days some years ago. Of course, he weight about 6-7 lbs, unlike my current freakishly large cats....

kcsunshine

Almost Self-Reliant
Reaction score
You think that dog's gonna hunt after lazing around in a people bed?
I think you've got yourselves a snugglebunny - soon to be a large snugglebunny.

ohiofarmgirl

Sipping Bacon Martinis
Reaction score
i have this hilarious vision of me walking around with a sleeping pup half slipping out under my shirt. ha!

bathrobe? whats this you speak of? baby last nite (2:30am to be exact) i walked out to the chicken house in a tshirt and underpants by the light of the silvery moon.

ha!

say you folks still want me to be yer neighbor!?!? ha!!!

so i wasted a bunch of my last tomatoes...i cooked them down and they smell bad. like. real bad. so i'm tossing them and i guess my last batch of salsa is for the birds (chickens). drat.

i'm on to beans now but i'm completely unconvinced that canning these black beans is gonna work. i might have to dive for cover by the sound of things. yikes!

and i got some pears to work on. i cursed Bourbon Red with some of my pear harvest -- i think i gave him 2 or 3 feed sacks full of pears. he's been going at them for days.

;-)

dragonlaurel

Improvising a more SS life
Reaction score
You could still be my neighbor when I can get some land. But I'm pretty bad about going in the yard in "whatever's comfortable" myself.
People might be afraid that she'll turn out too cuddly to hunt predators from all the cuddle timewith her human Momma, but they have to remember who that Momma is. I think Blood axe Varmint Killer could teach her a few tricks. ;-)

freemotion

Food Guru
Reaction score
There is no need to stake the tomatoes or cover the beans at 2:30 AM in a rural setting.

Here in suburbia, however, the cameras can be seen aimed in my direction any time of day or night if I am making a big fool of myself. I wish I knew how to find some of this stuff....it MUST be on youtube!

freemotion

Food Guru
Reaction score
Just some silliness about wearing certain foundation garments lest a visitor surprise you when you think you are alone in your garden.... :ep

colowyo0809

Lovin' The Homestead
Reaction score
freemotion said:
Just some silliness about wearing certain foundation garments lest a visitor surprise you when you think you are alone in your garden.... :ep
:gig :gig :gig :gig :gig :yuckyuck :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
oh my, i can see that now! :p

Latest posts