Ohiofarmgirl'sAdventuresinTheGoodLand-where ya been? whatcha been doin

ohiofarmgirl

Sipping Bacon Martinis
Reaction score
Tanks, Nicholas says he wants to come to your house b/c his momma is driving him nuts

so on the agenda is:

* pacing
* wringing hands
* nervous hovering
* imagining every 'worst case' scenario
* working on my bleeding ulcer
* sending myself into a tizzy

and i cleaned out the sink so that flylady can bite me.

that is all.

TanksHill

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
I don't think he wants to come here. I don't have a very good track record with cats, especially ones with hurt tails. :hide

Yeah I hear ya with the Fly Lady thing. But my sink is almost finished. :woot

Enjoy your day!!

g

freemotion

Food Guru
Reaction score
My sink is never empty!!!! :hit It was almost empty this noon, then dh pointed out a big bowl of chicken he stripped for catfood that I'd missed on the porch! I have to make more catfood, I thought I was done and on to laundry! :hit

Flylady, bite me! For different reasons.....my sink is NOT shiny, my shoes are not on, I am wearing sweats....my hair is uncombed.... :plbb

I'll scrape off later to go to religious services tonight, though, if the weather holds out!

Henrietta23

Yard Farmer
Reaction score
I'm still in work clothes, but I have slippers on. My sink is not empty, rarely is. Is certainly isn't shining. I have hat hair. It snowed on the hair that wasn't under the hat. It ain't pretty. I probably have a nanny berry stuck on me somewhere.....
I smelled a lot of nasty veterinary stuff too in the years I worked for a clinic. :sick They are an odd bunch. We'd go out to lunch and it would turn into a competition as to who could tell the grossest story. It never happened when I was there but the couple I worked for said they'd been asked to leave more than one restaurant and not come back because they'd grossed out the people sitting near them.

Bubblingbrooks

Made in Alaska
Reaction score
freemotion said:
My sink is never empty!!!! :hit It was almost empty this noon, then dh pointed out a big bowl of chicken he stripped for catfood that I'd missed on the porch! I have to make more catfood, I thought I was done and on to laundry! :hit

Flylady, bite me! For different reasons.....my sink is NOT shiny, my shoes are not on, I am wearing sweats....my hair is uncombed.... :plbb

I'll scrape off later to go to religious services tonight, though, if the weather holds out!
Flylady does not cook traditional foods :rolleyes:

Javamama

Almost Self-Reliant
Reaction score
I wouldn't know an empty sink if I tripped and fell in one :p Flylady can bite me too :lol: ...grumbles about the people in this house who eat nonstop, even after a filling dinner...don't know how he stays so dang thin...

TanksHill

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
Hey I got up this morning. Got dressed, combed my hair. Then went out to let my birds out. Slipped on turkey poop and wet grass. Landed flat on my back. Ummm my jeans were only slightly soiled.

So I'm still wearing them. :D

ohiofarmgirl

Sipping Bacon Martinis
Reaction score
.my sink is NOT shiny, my shoes are not on, I am wearing sweats....my hair is uncombed..
THATS my girl! make sure you have straw draggin off your shoes and also in your bible when you walk in. least ways, thats what i do.

Hen, i cant believe you are making me drag this ol' tale out:

http://adventuresinthegoodland.blogspot.com/2010/01/on-being-banned-from-ihop.html

java, if i tripped and fell in an empty sink SOMEONE would just come along and put his dirty dishes in that sink on top of me and not in the 'empty and ready for business' dishwasher. sheesh!