Ohiofarmgirl'sAdventuresinTheGoodLand-where ya been? whatcha been doin

Henrietta23

Yard Farmer
Reaction score
ohiofarmgirl said:
hee hee hee

just remember what happened when i let that bucket list lady come to milk debbie....

ha!

i dare ya to walk in with dirty shoes just to shine them on
;-)

ha!

thanks Lori, i'm trying to calm down. and he does much better without me in the sniffing his tail ever 5 minutes. sorry about your good ol' dog.

Hen, i think nannie berries have been scientifically proven to be good for your hair
;-)
I'm thinking of making earrings!
I was thinking of your bucket lady the other day. We ran into one of DS' classmates and her mom at TSC. We got to talking about why we were there and she kind of hinted she'd love to come hang out. She's not a bucket lady type at all though.

AL

Almost Self-Reliant
Reaction score
HEHE SD - talking about gross stories at lunch. I worked for a vet all through high school and part of college, one of our favorite lunchtime stories was about a C-Section on a Shar-pei when they were THE fad dog to have. :sick That story was a doozy :sick

OFG I'm glad Nicholas is getting some much needed peace ;)

ohiofarmgirl

Sipping Bacon Martinis
Reaction score
hey KC! actually we love flylady.. hee hee hee just not today. sheesh! i really like that she says to keep a schedule, to get dressed down to your shoes, and take on big tasks in small bites. Dace is having GREAT results with her program. if i can ever stop hovering nervously over Nicholas i may actually get my sink cleaned out. i get an F- for flylady today, pretty much.

thanks AL, he'd get more rest if i left him alone, for sure! he took his 'good drugs' tonite better than this morning. he's just fussy and missing the rest of the cats. i let Nicholas out for a few mins this afternoon and he RAN directly to Little Mo and started licking him. it was adorable. i'm keeping Pepper, who is our lowest energy cat, with N during to day so he has some company. Little Mo and N are pretty rough and tumble so i'm keeping them apart.

oh hey Murph.. i kinda missed you before. and yes, he's tired of me smelling him.

someone asked me what he smells like. um. cat. he smells like cat. pretty straight forward.

kcsunshine

Almost Self-Reliant
Reaction score
From the looks of my sink, Flylady would have to move in with me to get me motivated. Guess I'll have to give her a look-see when I'm more energetic. Now where's that snooze smiley? Nope, not here, these are all to peppy.

abifae

Abinormal Butterfly
Reaction score
Just wandering through saying hullo to all my friends :D

Then I have to go do actual stuff. blech. STUFF! Hahaha. Pretend usefulness, belike.

ohiofarmgirl

Sipping Bacon Martinis
Reaction score
hey Abs! glad you stopped by.. have fun being useful! yay you!

ha ha kc... give it a look tomorrow. then go take a shower, get dressed down to your shoes, shovel out your sink....and picture all of us doing the same

actually i think her best tip is that if you make your bed, your bedroom is 75% clean. whooot! now go rest up

:)

savingdogs

Queen Filksinger
Reaction score
Yes, I can match gross stories with the best of them. But I better not share them here, OFG gets squeemish. I got some doozies though! We used to discuss them over lunch no problem. Poop, vomit, whatever. It does tend to make one acquire a strong stomach.

I think ONCE daily tail-sniffing should suffice....I'm beginning to be sorry I mentioned that vets do that when checking on a wound. But at least everyone here got a big kick out of it!

abifae

Abinormal Butterfly
Reaction score
*pretends to be working*

HAI! lol.

So you know those tiny tomatoes that are tear dropped shaped....

Well they look EXACTLY like suppositories. So when I worked at a hospital (about a decade ago), all us night shift grabbed them and when we started our morning rounds, bit off the tips and squirted them into our mouths and watched morning shift twitch. They hadn't had enough coffee yet to assume we were eating tomatoes :D