Ohiofarmgirl'sAdventuresinTheGoodLand-where ya been? whatcha been doin

freemotion

Food Guru
Reaction score
Bits of hay and shavings and animal hair such are always part of my ensemble. I call it fiber art.

I'm sure I'm not the only one here who can pick hair off her skirt during services and identify which critter it came from.... :p

Thanks, as usual, OFG, for the much needed laughter! :hugs

Javamama

Almost Self-Reliant
Reaction score
java, if i tripped and fell in an empty sink SOMEONE would just come along and put his dirty dishes in that sink on top of me and not in the 'empty and ready for business' dishwasher.
Preachin' to the choir, my friend. But I bet in your house a cat would jump on top and start licking away :lol:

lorihadams

Always doing laundry
Reaction score
Our chicken coop is up off the ground about 4 feet and the whole back side opens up so I can get in there and clean it out....well, I went out the other day and added shavings....read sawdust...and stirred everything up and closed the door. Well evidently there was some poo shavings clump stuck to the door and yep....got in my hair when I closed the door. I don't remember how long my husband and children let me walk around with chicken poo and dirty wood shavings on top of my head all day. :rolleyes:

I can't wait to get my goats....then I'll really be wearing the poo/straw/shavings ensemble. :lol:

Sorry about Nicolas...I probably would have just let them lop off the tail and get it overwith. Don't worry yourself too much.....just don't let it get infected. :hide

Henrietta23

Yard Farmer
Reaction score
ohiofarmgirl said:
.my sink is NOT shiny, my shoes are not on, I am wearing sweats....my hair is uncombed..
THATS my girl! make sure you have straw draggin off your shoes and also in your bible when you walk in. least ways, thats what i do.

Hen, i cant believe you are making me drag this ol' tale out:

http://adventuresinthegoodland.blogspot.com/2010/01/on-being-banned-from-ihop.html

java, if i tripped and fell in an empty sink SOMEONE would just come along and put his dirty dishes in that sink on top of me and not in the 'empty and ready for business' dishwasher. sheesh!
:gig I've read it when you shared it before and it's still funny!

Javamama

Almost Self-Reliant
Reaction score
I love that story :lol:

DH has become the freakish hit of church home group with everyone wanting goat updates and asking if we've killed any chickens lately. This is the home group in the golf course community. (I don't go because I don't do stuff at night, not because of the people) Just wait a couple more weeks and I may tag along simply to tell the goat birth stories ;) He's got people asking for 'field trips'. I told him to tell them it's not a petting zoo - the goats are moody and the chickens do not like to cuddle.

ohiofarmgirl

Sipping Bacon Martinis
Reaction score
hee hee hee

just remember what happened when i let that bucket list lady come to milk debbie....

ha!

i dare ya to walk in with dirty shoes just to shine them on
;-)

ha!

thanks Lori, i'm trying to calm down. and he does much better without me in the sniffing his tail ever 5 minutes. sorry about your good ol' dog.

Hen, i think nannie berries have been scientifically proven to be good for your hair
;-)