Ohiofarmgirl'sAdventuresinTheGoodLand-where ya been? whatcha been doin

ohiofarmgirl

Sipping Bacon Martinis
Reaction score
I think ONCE daily tail-sniffing should suffice....I'm beginning to be sorry I mentioned that vets do that when checking on a wound. But at least everyone here got a big kick out of it!
hee hee hee hee Nicholas asked me to ask you to tell his mommy to stop nervously hovering over him. but i think he likes all the kisses he is getting.

;-)

abifae

Abinormal Butterfly
Reaction score
I realized this constant falling over is likely to do with my impending seizure days hahaha. So I'm having the only foods that sound good (roasted acorn squash seeds and the acorn squash itself roasted with cheese) and then I'll try to focus on working LOL.

Seizures drive me to LOW protein. Just enough to not keel over. *laughing* I wonder why!!!

big brown horse

Hoof In Mouth
Reaction score
Not to gross anyone out, but I saw a lot of bandage sniffing after Sam's surgery. :p

Glad kitty is on the mend. Did I ever tell you that we had our kitty's toe removed? (The vet thought he had toe cancer.) OMG!! I can feel your pain sister. Kitty wounds are no fun for anyone.

savingdogs

Queen Filksinger
Reaction score
I would think Nicholas would be starting to feel somewhat better, with his Buprenex and all. I'm always tempted to give recovering animals little food treats. Such as I normally feed dry cat food but my cats enjoy canned as a snack.

Farmfresh

City Biddy
Reaction score
ohiofarmgirl said:
actually i think her best tip is that if you make your bed, your bedroom is 75% clean. whooot! now go rest up

:)
THE best motivator bar none for making your bed every day is an unheated bedroom and a water bed with an energy miser heater. :lol: Forget ONE day and you will remember all night! (now where is that frozen smiley ...)

Dace

Revolution in Progress
Reaction score
Wow people! Flylady bashing? Have you nothing better to do? Oh wait....you have a dirty sink. Ha!
Stop hating and go shine it! :lol:

Glad to hear that your big ol Nicholas is doing well...poor guy, I saw the pic and it looks like it must be really painful!

Happy Wednesday!

ohiofarmgirl

Sipping Bacon Martinis
Reaction score
hey D! Thanks and yes our poor little man has really taken one for the team.

but i cant talk now b/c i have to go shovel out my SINK! ha!

;-)

Javamama

Almost Self-Reliant
Reaction score
Hey Dace :frow Yesterday was a bad day for me. The hormone fairy visited :p But my sink will never be shiny. However, as long as my countertops are clear - then hey - I don't care if the sink stacks all the way to the ceiling :lol:

TanksHill

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
Hi Dace, I think we were just commiserating together.

I did finally clear my sink around lunchtime. Then I filled it again at dinner. :he

g

Dace

Revolution in Progress
Reaction score
Hey Java....so let me tell you a little secret...........shhhhhhhh........

When you clean your sink, people actually FEEL BAD putting something dirty in it.

A real miracle I am telling you!

I live with 6 slobs who think the kitchen is mom's area...the beasts cook something, open things, leave out bags, ingredients, toasters, blenders, empty wine bottles, dirty utensils......you get it. Well I have found that with a clean kitchen and sink, my little slobs are so much more likely to clean up after themselves because the mess that they made is a glaring assault on my clean kitchen.

Ok off my soap box..... By the wayi have a sick little peanut on my hands today. I am going to start a new thread but I would love ya'alls ( that doesn't look right) input!