Ohiofarmgirl'sAdventuresinTheGoodLand-where ya been? whatcha been doin

glenolam

Lovin' The Homestead
Reaction score
I made myself a nice bacon, egg and cheese on a bagel for breakfast yesterday - oh how I wish I could do that for myself every morning...

Dace

Revolution in Progress
Reaction score
Yum bacon....

One of my favorites is BLT with Avo.

I also love sourdough bread, with bacon fat slathered on it instead of butter, filled with Swiss , freshly sliced tomatoes, basil and Parmesan....then grilled.

Yum yum yum!

Bummer..... those are for special treats, can't eat bread too often.

How about bacon wrapped dogs, topped with salsa, onions and cilantro and sliced jalepenos? :drool

Again with the stinkin' bread :barnie

savingdogs

Queen Filksinger
Reaction score
I like asparagus with a slice of bacon wrapped around it and grilled....had it the first time like that at Disneyland and always liked it since then.

AL

Almost Self-Reliant
Reaction score
Bacon, scrambled egg and tomato (w/mayo if on a sandwich) :drool

lorihadams

Always doing laundry
Reaction score
Okay is everyone a crispy bacon or not so crispy bacon person?

I like it crispy...with mayo...on toast with some lettuce. I don't like raw tomatoes.

Denim Deb

More Precious than Rubies
Reaction score
Crispy it is, just the bacon w/nothing else. That way I can taste the bacon. We have bacon. Maybe I need to go cook myself some! After all, I'm hungry, and I didn't really have dinner tonight......

kcsunshine

Almost Self-Reliant
Reaction score
Sorry about Barnee, but I know you'll enjoy Little Barnee. I'll bet she/he will have the same traits. I have a hen I lift on and off the roost also. Gary broke her toe with the chicken tractor right after I first got my chickens. I didn't know at the time I could set it so it grow crooked and now she's about 2 years and seems to favor it. She can jump up and off the roost, but I give her a hand when I can.