Ohiofarmgirl'sAdventuresinTheGoodLand-where ya been? whatcha been doin

ohiofarmgirl

Sipping Bacon Martinis
Reaction score
well

i think she's faking it. but i'm headed back out in a few minutes to stand over her and look worried.

of course... i went to town today to avoid the whole thing. i did ever single errand i could think of but she only started acting like she was gonna pop when i drove up. DANG!

its like she does it on purpose.

a quick FAQ:

Q:why didnt i have any pants?
A: i actually had my goin' to town clothes on today...but then i had to run out there and i couldnt find my barn clothes. i found them. under Nicholas.

Q: What does The Big Man do....?
A: stands there quietly and apparently shoots possums

Q: What are you doing with BluKote?
A: i dunno.. the 4H kid said to have it along with a variety of other things. i just do what i'm told. i think she uses it to put on their little belly button stringy things.

as far as possum for supper goes. hum.. ok thats worth pullin' the boots back on for. i'll take the dog out to look for the carcass. i dunno.. we could probably make Sloppy Possum Joes are something.

ok i gotta go and look at that goat again. i think she's faking it.

sheesh!

* runs outside with dogs and a big kettle for possum *

kcsunshine

Almost Self-Reliant
Reaction score
According to the song "The Possum Crawls Tonight", (to the tune of "The Lion Sleeps Tonight") you can have Possum Ragout, Possum Fricassee, Possum Casserole, Fried Possum, Baked Possum, Possum Stew, Smoked Possum, Grilled Possum, Possum Bar-b-que, .......the list is endless.

abifae

Abinormal Butterfly
Reaction score
lol i sure miss this blog when i skip coming to SS for a few days!

;)

It's 630 and I'm going to bed after I finish my soup. Not sick, just miss a half hour of sleep on school nights and that's enough to throw me off terribly on my day-after-school days LOL. It takes me ten hours of sleep to make up for that missed half hour.

I'm pitiful.

*laughing*

Henrietta23

Yard Farmer
Reaction score
Okay, now I have that song stuck in my head.... Wimoweh Wimoweh (I prefer the Pete Seeger version)

Free, do NOT share the blu-kote idea should you be in DS's company again. He has gone to school without underwear twice in the past two weeks. I do not know why. I'm not sure I want to know why. But I now have to check to make sure they are there before we leave for the bus stop. :rolleyes:

Sloppy Possum Joes. Hold the buns. Gluten makes me gassy.....

ohiofarmgirl

Sipping Bacon Martinis
Reaction score
ohmigosh.

that stupid goat is faking it. i'm not even kidding.

see if i go out there again in the rain. sheesh!

and

i almost stepped on a rat.

this is war. on both fronts. goat and rat.

harumph!

i'm just going to bed.

harumph!

freemotion

Food Guru
Reaction score
Hee-hee-hee. I will now be scheming to get H23's kid out of her earshot. I think I may have to get a membership at Old Sturbridge Village just for this purpose so I can go on family days and stalk them...... heh-heh-heh.... I'll bring a small can of blukote and slip it to the kid......snicker....

Sleep well, OFG, HAH! NOT! Tell ya what, you get to have a hunk of chocolate for every trip you make. And TBM must do his share!

Oh, wait, we can't send a sick man out in the rain....he's better now, right?

ohiofarmgirl

Sipping Bacon Martinis
Reaction score
yeah he's better now... he's all saucy now that he feels better. he was quieter before. sheesh!

get him up? HA! i woke up from a nightmare screaming once.. it didnt even break his breathing pattern. nah - its me and dogs heading out there. maybe i'll take a barncat with me in case of rat attack.

Hen i've been laughing a lot about your kid. i forget a lot of things but normally i have my underpants on.

ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha!

Henrietta23

Yard Farmer
Reaction score
freemotion said:
Hee-hee-hee. I will now be scheming to get H23's kid out of her earshot. I think I may have to get a membership at Old Sturbridge Village just for this purpose so I can go on family days and stalk them...... heh-heh-heh.... I'll bring a small can of blukote and slip it to the kid......snicker....

Sleep well, OFG, HAH! NOT! Tell ya what, you get to have a hunk of chocolate for every trip you make. And TBM must do his share!

Oh, wait, we can't send a sick man out in the rain....he's better now, right?
Sigh, if he looked hard enough, I actually have some.....
And no we WON'T be at OSV the weekend of March 4-5 for Maple Sugaring days, with dog since it is also Member Dog Days. We WON'T!! (Okay we're there practically twice a month once March hits....)