Ohiofarmgirl'sAdventuresinTheGoodLand-where ya been? whatcha been doin

modern_pioneer

Mountain Man
Reaction score
Beer, horse shoes and pork rinds with me.

mullets.jpg

youmightbearedneck6.jpg

Can't have a shin dig without me, I have my banjo.

deliverance.jpg

Dace

Revolution in Progress
Reaction score
Hey MP....how'd you get my wedding pics?

No goat baby? What the heck....what is she waiting for? Do you need to get a vet out and C sect. her? As much as I *think* I want animals...this kind of stuff woudl make me a nervous wreck.

So, *cracks a cold one* What're we shooting up today?

ohiofarmgirl

Sipping Bacon Martinis
Reaction score
MP - i believe i am now emotionally scarred. i cant tell if it was the mullet or the man nipples so early in the morning.

D- i mean SERIOUSLY with the goatie thing. she is driving me nuts. both me and The Big Man were nervous nellys watching her belly make shivery-shaking motions this morning... yikes!

technically she was with the neighbor's buck for 3 weeks so i have until mid march to totally freak out, or call the vet, or get the 9mm. one way or another it will "be handled"

*passes out*

ducks are much better - they just hatch and there isnt any of this senseless waiting around.

anydarnway... what was it we were shootin? lets get it!

Dace

Revolution in Progress
Reaction score
I think we are still shooting possums, but I am up for anything.

How about my utility company or the water dept? Those are both pissin' me off lately. Can we shoot them up? Instead of sayin' we went *postal* we can go *electric*....think that phrase will take off?

Or we could just sit around and drink? I am down for that too.

Farmfresh

City Biddy
Reaction score
If goats are like people she is probably a day or so away at least from delivery yet. Most babies get kind of quiet as they drop into "position" ready to deliver.

murphysranch

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
Its only 9:05 in the morning, but what the heck...its 5 o'clock somewhere. I'll join ya'll.

funny post: man nipples - had to go back an look and about tossed my tea.....

lorihadams

Always doing laundry
Reaction score
Where's Farmerchick.....we need some peanuts for our cokes!

MP- those pics were scary.....I'm having Billy Ray Cyrus flashbacks, and not in a good way....*shiver*

FarmerDenise

Out to pasture
Reaction score
You guys crack me up.
I don't have peanuts, but would pickled eggs do? It's after 12 here, so I'm good to go on the booze ;) It's pretty darn sunny and warm here, so I'll go for a nice glass of chilled white wine.

I'd be putting shorts on, but I'm on my knees pulling weeds out of the rocks that we have instead of lawn :rolleyes:

Dace

Revolution in Progress
Reaction score
Shorts? Dang FD! We are chiily willy here, just poured a little bit ago too. I got a bit of driving to do, darn kids, then I am gettin' my
drink on!!

Just gotta be sure to dig out that bottle of Jack and set it next to my tooth brush, lest I miss another opportunity :)

modern_pioneer

Mountain Man
Reaction score
FarmerDenise said:
You guys crack me up.
I don't have peanuts, but would pickled eggs do? It's after 12 here, so I'm good to go on the booze ;) It's pretty darn sunny and warm here, so I'll go for a nice glass of chilled white wine.
You don't wanna get any of those pickled eggs around me and the beer, talk about stinky, mine will make your nose hairs curl.

Wine? You want some wine? I got some wine, ain't none of that fancy stuff, sure will get felling good in a short time. Might even make you feel, well you know what I was thinking.

WATCH OUT "POW" stupid varmints.... Thats was the smack down power of my preband desert eagle 50 cal.