PamsPride's Journal-Free Kindle Downloads!

PamsPride

Should be Sewing
Reaction score
*shakes my head* This is why *I* usually take the kids to all their activities...
DH took the boys to TKD dropped off the three older boys told them to go in and get warmed....he went and got gas in my van so I would not have to do it when I go to the OB's tomorrow.
He then called me before he went back in to the TKD place and said the $$ was not in the center cup holder. :smack We JUST had a loud discussion before he left the house because I told him to check the center cup to see if the $23 is in there and that he would need another $1. He opens up HIS wallet and tells me he has $16 in it. He NEEDS $24!! He left without checking the cup like I said!:smack
THEN he calls me at 5:35 to say that the Teacher was NOT there yet!!! He just dropped the older three boys and left them while he went to get gas!!!!!:smack :smack

Only 3 more weeks....only 3 more weeks....only 3 more weeks!!!

TTs Chicks

Almost Self-Reliant
Reaction score
Aren't DHs fun? Sometimes I think they intentionally don't listen so we just do it ourselves :lol: Works like a charm :)

3 more weeks - you'll make it

lorihadams

Always doing laundry
Reaction score
Glad you got that new cuff...sounds like the old one was really off! Big difference.

Tell your husband to stop raising your blood pressure like that! I think that is one of the hardest things that I have had to learn. Sometimes you just have to let them do things their way and bite your lip! Hard though when you are the one that usually does stuff and they have to get over the "learning curve"...by the time he gets the routine down you'll be off the couch!!!

PamsPride

Should be Sewing
Reaction score
I just gave him a big 'ole "I told you so!!" He said he was just in a hurry!
Thankfully the owner does not really care. When I go I always have the exact amount of $$ but, it just seems now that DH has been taking them he has not had the exact and has to pay her every other week and she really does not care. It is $3 per kid....so $12 a week.

Pfftt...tell him to stop raising my bp!!!!:rolleyes: I think he lives to do that!!!! My DH is very high strung!!

dacjohns

Our Frustrated Curmudgeon
Reaction score
TTs Chicks said:
Aren't DHs fun? Sometimes I think they intentionally don't listen so we just do it ourselves :lol: Works like a charm :)

3 more weeks - you'll make it
Did you say something?

Okiemommy

Supermom
Reaction score
Did you say something?
:lol: :smack j/k :hugs

one more journal down, about 10 to go!! :p

Ooooh my favorite subject: big families! We have four right now, and I'm pregnant with the 5th. DH and I have both decided that I am done birthing babies. It's just too hard to go through the kind of pregnancy that the last one was. I am taking it easy with this one, b/c of the contractions that I was having that I couldn't feel at 28 weeks, and some really hard ones that I had at 24 weeks. I'm not carrying two this time, so we are hoping that my body won't try to go into labor as early :fl

Having said that....we're done birthing them. I told my DH today jokingly that if this one wasn't a girl, I wanted to have another one. He said NOPE :lol: I said, then can we adopt? He said we'll see. I'm wearing him down. :weee :weee :weee

PamsPride

Should be Sewing
Reaction score
No twins??? Darn!!! I hope you get your girl!!

Okiemommy

Supermom
Reaction score
Yup LOL. Only only one. Me too...if not, we're adopting! ;)

We have thought about it on and off for a long time. And the fact that he's willing to even consider it is encouraging. YAY!!:D