Pink Fox: its Raining...IN MY HOUSE! :/

pinkfox

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
some pictures...

remember my newest little fuzz ball willow...

this is what she looks like now!
100_5699.jpg

shes almost 4 months old!
100_5678.jpg

snugglin wiht the puppers
100_5670.jpg

cant leave out tempi
100_5718.jpg

being silly
100_5704.jpg

im still not entirely sure how she got up there...but it took her a good 15 mins to figure out how to get back down again lol.

jack jack decided to give his cage a little sprucing up...im fairly certain jasper had soemthing to do with jack jack getting acess to toilet paper, whihc not long after this shot became snow...
100_5659.jpg

and jasper decided its way to cold in here when the ac is on (it was 86 today and this is where i found him, its a very heavy acrylic blanket...and yes...he covered himself up all by himself
100_5700.jpg

pinkfox

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
more cuteness
click picture to watch :)

jack jack didnt take long to figure out how to escape his cage...

then theres willow and one of her favorite toys...
its a cat fisher by bamboo...
if anyone rememberes weebles, its a similar premis, lol.

and lastly, for those that want to spend a midless 10 minutes listening to jack jack having a chatter (you also hear me and tempi talking in some parts)
this is a long vid and you need to turn the sound up as i was halfway acress the room to catch it...he clams up when he knows hes on camera so i had to be sneaky lol.

pinkfox

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
lol, i sooo need to stop looking online.
just read that it could take up to 4 weeks to hear back form the bank reguarding my offer...

so the question now is...do i go get an il change, tires done ect and prep for my trip to tn and leave wednesday anyway, go see this house and hopefully a couple of others while down there, even if i havent heard back about the offer...
or do i wait out the bank on word for the offer and go down once ive heard if its been accepted or not.

option 1 means ill see a few houses while down there and mabe have a "back up"...but could also mean i see a "back up" loose this house and by the time i hear i loose the house the back up is sold.

option 2 means ill have to change the contingency of veiwing date on the offer and be ready to go at a moments notice, but i probably wouldnt look at other houses, and be there for a shorter time period...

grr arg. think im going to have a look around online and see what else is available in the general vicinity, if i can put together a list of properties id like to see as back ups it might be worth going down NOW...(and if i see something better i can always withdraw my offer on #1...
but if theres nothing realy i want to see ill wait it out a little...
hmm...

stupid househunting!

pinkfox

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
ugh...why am i up at 6am...
oh yeah...because im nice...

my family better apreciate this.

see my brother is disabled, he has a condition called dysphraxia, much like dyslexia it is a form of learning disability, but intstead of written word it effects his co-ordination...it effects it so badly that normal things folks take for granted like throwing a ball are pure hell for him...
hes also got an unnamed social disability and other "issues"
to look at him, you wouldnt know he was "different" talk to him long enough youd figure theres somthing "not right" but probably not be able to figure out what it was...
some people think hes "creepy" because hes socially arkward, sometimes overly "nice"...
hes the kind of kid to ask a woman her age and not realize why its not socially acceptable...the kind of guy who some girls think is a creepy flirt, when in reality he doesnt even realize hes even remotly flirting...hes just trying to make conversation and be nice...

well today is a big day for him...hes tryng very hard ot gain some independance now hes in hiis mid 20's...and so today hes going for a driving evaluation.
its a 3 hour session where they put him through a bunch of physical things and sit him in a vr sim and essentially pit his brain against common problems he might face on the road (ie a ball flying across the road, or a dog running out, or a car blowing a stop sign) to see what his mental and physical reaction would be...
essentially testing to see if his reaction time and physcal responce as well as his observaton skills are strong enough to make him mentally capable of safely driving.

now hes been out driving with dad and does very well...but thats with someone in the car, reminding him to do this that and the other thing...

if todays test goes well, hell start driving lessons in a few weeks and if the instructor decideds he needs more lessons after that the state funded program to help people like my brother will pay for additional behind the wheel time with a liscensed instructor if this test says he is capable of safely reacting to emergency situations.

so its all for a good cause...

but still, ive been up since 5:30, weve got to leave here no later than 7am to get there for his apointment time as its over an hour away...and of course my body kept telling me from abotu 3am onwards that i was goign to oversleep so i kept waking up...
i feel like i never even whent to bed....*ugh*

i need to run outside and check my tire pressure....and then before getting on the road i have to put gas in...which im not looking forward to...
and then i get to sit there for 3 hours...what im going ot do in that time im not entirely sure, i have my mp3 player and my nintendo DS but yeah...

hoping to hear form the bank on the house offer this morning...though the other part of me doesnt want to spend the money going down there...gah.
todays going to be a long morning!

glenolam

Lovin' The Homestead
Reaction score
At least the area is pretty enough where if you do end up driving down there it's not like driving to some crappy development. And there's always something to do so if it falls through you could make something of the trip.

I loved the videos! Jack Jack is funny - I'd love to have a bird like him but I just don't think we'd give it the time and attention it deserves. My son has parakeets and I long for the day they are no longer with us....I take care of them and all, but dang. Too much work :p

pinkfox

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
well the good news is my brother has been cleared to go ahead for driving lessons...congrats to him

the bad news is the bank accepted a cash offer on the house this morning...my bid was sent in on saturday but the bank was closed till monday, and for some reason the banks agent waited untill this morning when she took a cash offer to them with my offer...
ive got a feeling the banks agent knew a cash offer was comming in and thats why she waited to submit my offer untill this morning rather than doing it yesterday...
my agent is very upset about it, shes very angry that the offer wasnt submitted when it was supposed to be (yesterday) but in the wolrd of forclosures cash is always king...the bank would rather have the cash and less paperwork...
i understand her frustration because if the cash offer had bene there she should have been told there was another offer on the table and we wouldnt have rushed to get eveyrthing in, heck my agent whent to the office twice on her day off to get everything in so it would be there to submit on monday and it didnt get submitted ontime...i can understand her frustration too because right now shes doing all this work for free, and even when i do buy, the price range im looking in is pennies commission for her...
i definatly couldnt have found a better agent, thats for sure.
so we took a deep breath and decided it must have been fate, and we'll keep looking.

theres a few more on the list that id like her to possibly check out for me, but if nothing realy springs out i think im going to wait till aug/september time and plan another trip to the area (hopefully flights will be cheaper once school is back in session.) and if i dont find anything by september ill wait untill spring...no point in trying to move over the winter.

the good news is the earnest money check gets destroyed and that money stays in my account, and i dont have the expense of a sudden last min trip to TN...once again, more time to save up more money.

definatly trying to look on the good side of all this despite the frustration.

Shiloh Acres

Lovin' The Homestead
Reaction score
Just got a little caught up ... Sorry with the situation about the house. I know that IS frustrating. I always try to think that what is meant to be, will be. Saves me a lot of stress. I hope you'll find exactly what works for you, and then you'll be glad you didn't get that one.

I did want to say the pics are great!!! Willow is beautiful -- I love cats marked like that. And she's just a blur with her toy lol. I had a cat who used to climb like Tempi and walk on top of window and door frames, and lie on the top edge of the door. Jack-jack looks like he's having fun with his TP and I love the idea of Jasper covering himself up! Tooooo cute!!!