Pink Fox: its Raining...IN MY HOUSE! :/

glenolam

Lovin' The Homestead
Reaction score
:weee

Good for you!!! That's an awesome accomplishment and you should be very proud of yourself!

colowyo0809

Lovin' The Homestead
Reaction score
pinkfox said:
just a realy quick update before i head off to the gym...

im officially 5 months since my gastric bypass and todays weigh in puts me at 97lbs LOST!
i cant even begin to explain how amazing it feels...
ive still got a LONG way to go yet, another 61lbs to my "big goal" (at which point ill re-evaluate and see if i need to go smaller than that...)

oh well off i go to 'feel the burn'
Yay! Congrats! I did my loss the hard way :)

pinkfox

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
thanks.
my legs feel like jello...
did 6 miles in 1/2 hour on the stationary bike and then legs to muscle fatique on the weights...

i realy want to get up to 14mph on the stationary

pinkfox

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
ugh...why do ex's have ot make life so difficult...

last night i hung out with some girl friends, we get together about once a month for girls night, its fun...just wish i didnt have to be the one driving over an hour since they all live close to eachother and im the one far away *ugh* anywho...
one of the girls is my former roomate from a couple years back, myself and my now ex (at the time bf of 5 yrs), lived with my frined and her bf, we were all friends though...if that makes sense...and she broguht some stuff that the ex had left for me...

well mabe i should give a little back story there...

dated a guy for 5 years...lived together and at the 5 yr point he decided he "wasnt happy" (he wanted an "open" relationship and i wasnt interested in sharing, especially since id already become the live in housekeeper rather than the girlfriend by this point...) so we broke up, i moved back in with my parents and he stayed at the house we had been renting with our friends...
this was about a year and a half ago...
he lost his job a few months back and couldnt make his share of the rent so they asked him to move out and they found new roomates...

anywho...
when i moved out i made a relitivly clean break, did everything right, change of adress forms, informed the landlord had the lease modified ect...but i DID leave some dnd gaming stuff with him because i planned to continue attending the weekly dnd game...and he had the stuff in his car so it was just easier for me to collect it at game...

well i realize pretty quickly that driving a little over an hour one way for 4 hours of sitting around rolling dice was going to be expensive and silly...and at this point my ex had started doing things that just realy bothered me, i realy wanted to stay friends with him...but it didnt work out...and i know its not just me as all of our mutual frineds dont want to be around him anymore either...his attitude has changed hes not the same guy and were all pretty sure hes going through some midlife crisis...so being in the same room as him would have just been odd...so i informed our dm of the ongoings he understood and i gracefully bowed out of game...
ive been trying to get my stuff back for the past year and a half...dice are not cheap...

well finally last night my ex roomate/freind brought all the stuff shed managed to collect from him to me...and among the stuff was a peice of mail...

a BILL! for dental work i had done 3 years ago...
WTF...
now when i moved out i filled out the postal service change of adress forms, and called a bunch of places but ince it had been almost a yr since id had the tooth extraction and i hadnt recived a bill for it yet i assumed it had been fully covered (other than the copay i paid at the time) by my insurance...

turns out it hadnt, and at somepoint between moving out and now, they have sent multiple bills...with of course a lovely little service charge being added EVERY MONTH...
turns out theyd been sending them for a few months before i moved out and hed been destroying them...(they were adressed to ME) then after i moved out, and he got another bill from them he just continued destroying them, for some reason they never got sent to my new adress despite filling out the forms, and he took the liberty once asked to leave to call and have the adress on the bill changed to HIS new adress...

thankfully (i have spotless credit and want to keep it that way) he must have picked up a bill on the same day he was putting my dnd stuff together because when i got my stuff back last night, there was the bill in the inside cover of the book...

i couldnt belive it!
he knows i take great pride and go to great lenghths to pay bills imediatly to keep my credit good...
it came up a number of times when he asked me to co-sighn for things because his credit is SHOT and id refuse...if we were married sure, but there was no way i was co-signing for anything unless i knew our relationship was perminent (and now im incredibly glad i didnt)

thankfully i called the billing office this morning, i explained the situation, the woman was incredibly sympathetic, she aparently had an ex who did something similar with the sole intent of ruining her credit, she did some checking and managed to get the service charges dropped completly taking the bill down from almost $700 to $360.
and we set up a payment plan, so itll take me about 4 months to pay it off completly, but a note has been added to the file, and it wont reflect badly on my credit report.

im so angry...but then again nothing i can do to change it, theres a reason hes my ex...and im not willing to stopp to his level of silly games and drama.

lesson learned...

why do some people decide to just be penis heads?
i mean this could have seriously set back my plans to get a place of my own next year, im hoping for fha or usda financing for a low down payment, and their credit restrictions are a little different, im already working with limited credit as it is...i dont need a drop in my score ontop of it...
selfish jerk!

anywho...in other news, girls night was fun, so that was good, we watched rocky horror then little shop of horrors

and now im going to have something to eat then head to the gym for a quick work out, today is biceps, triceps and back and more peddaling

and on that note, this rant of an entry brought to you by the letter D and the number 360 :p

glenolam

Lovin' The Homestead
Reaction score
FWIW, It's not just men who do that type of stuff. I have a male family member who got royally screwed by his wife. He's so far under a pile of poo that he didn't even create he'll never be able to dig his way out. We're talking all debts in his name, not hers, misc po boxes set up to hide the debt, spending all their savings/401k stuff...it's bad.

Some people do it for spite, some do it because they're just messed up and don't realize they have a problem.

It sounds like he couldn't make you live the lifestyle he wanted, so he got back at you the only way he knew how to - and that was to hurt your credit and make you late on a bill (or so he thought!)

Have fun at the gym and remember...it could have been worse!

colowyo0809

Lovin' The Homestead
Reaction score
:hugs :hugs
men are pigs! course, so are women so really, it evens out :D

Sorry this happened to you though. If you'd like, I can send our scratchy cat to him to scratch his eyes out :D

pinkfox

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
oh you guys are absolutly corret, sex doesnt matter people in general can be so ridiculous...
and it certainly could have been much worse, had it not been for him being the forgetfull person he is...

the worst part about it all is during our relationship he was constantly whining about hos his ex wife had done the same thing to him...
shed run up credit card and medical bills (and since they were married) and that combined with him not being smart about money led to his horrible credit...

then he goes and puls the same on me...

i mean we were together for 5 years, and when we broke up it hurt...but now i look back and often ask myself what i was thinking lol.
all i know is that im on my way to not only a better life but a better me...
and i can honestly say i wouldnt be who i am today if it wasnt for him and for that i do owe him a part of thanks...

see during our relationship i was very focused on keeping him happy that i stopped thinking about myself, i was slipping in and out of depressions and manias but it was nothing becaus ei had to make him happy...
it wasnt untill we broke up and i realize it all that i actually sought help not only for my mental state, but also for my weight and im a much happier healthier person for getting that help...i dont think i would have ever sought help for myself if it wasnt for him as a trigger.

in other news, going to the gym felt awesome today, i managed 6.3 miles in 1/2 hour and did biceps triceps and back and now im enjoying a late lunch of chicken with low fat seasame ginger dressing carrots and snow peas and a tiny bit of rice...yummy!

my windows are open a little and theres a gentle breze, its a little chilly her ein my t-shirt, but my room smells so fresh right now, and my bearded iris are starting to show the tips of new leaves in the areas where the snow has melted...
all in all...im feeling good today!

pinkfox

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
and then it snowed again...

*sigh*