Pink Fox: its Raining...IN MY HOUSE! :/

pinkfox

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
Well...I have the key.
Seller told my agent to let me have the key when we did our walkthrough...I'm so exited.
Meet ins with my ins agent in as out 10mins to finalize those forms, then lunch then closing.
My agent is bringing me a cooler and paper towels, toilet paper and anything else she can think of that would make the rest of te week easier so I don't have to buy it all.

After flowing is a trip tows mart yen back to the house for my first nigt.

No tmobile cell reception at the house, but ATT has cell so I will have some limited Internet on the iPad and will do a proper update then...but yeah...I have the key, can't change their minds now lol

Oh power and water are on at the house, will get them changed over tomorrow t at least wont have to worry about flashlights.

Runs around excitedly

colowyo0809

Lovin' The Homestead
Reaction score
pinkfox said:
Well...I have the key.
Seller told my agent to let me have the key when we did our walkthrough...I'm so exited.
Meet ins with my ins agent in as out 10mins to finalize those forms, then lunch then closing.
My agent is bringing me a cooler and paper towels, toilet paper and anything else she can think of that would make the rest of te week easier so I don't have to buy it all.

After flowing is a trip tows mart yen back to the house for my first nigt.

No tmobile cell reception at the house, but ATT has cell so I will have some limited Internet on the iPad and will do a proper update then...but yeah...I have the key, can't change their minds now lol

Oh power and water are on at the house, will get them changed over tomorrow t at least wont have to worry about flashlights.

Runs around excitedly
:woot :woot :woot :hugs :hugs :hugs :woot

Wifezilla

Low-Carb Queen - RIP: 1963-2021
Reaction score
Congratulations!!! I can't wait to see what you do with the place :D

pinkfox

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
Well folks I now am a home owner!

Signing whent smoothly...turns out the seller is origionwlly from ny and was not suprised I was buying down here...did sceeve me out a little with how focused he was on how low the taxes are, he made it ver clear he is a real estate investors...so I didn't feel quite so bad when he told me he'd sold MANY houses and this was by far the cheapest and yet MOST difficult lol. If this had been a normal person I probably would have felt bad for e guy, but honestly the way he put it, I didn't care lol.
He gave me the rest of the keys, the papers are signed and I'm currently doing this sat on my new living room floor.

My broker surprised me with a lovely gift, and my realtor gave me a gift card to walmart too! Yay presents!

I did stop at walamrt on my way home, but only to pick up food...
Why?
Because my realtor is bringing a bunch of stuff over a little later for me to use until I get situated...an air mattress, cooler, sheets and blankets, tp, paper towels ect!
She's seriously amazing!

The house needs a serious cleaning, some good ole spider webs and such, it's a little musty, in at moines lived here in years kinda way, but otherwise it's in very good shape and I know I can do a lot with it!

Downside, my cellphone has no signal, looks like I'm going to have to switch to ATT for cell service...
But because ATT works here at the house I do have 3G inter webs on the iPad. Yay for inter webs!

Got to measure up and start making some to do lists, btu otherwise this evening is gonna be a case of settle in and an early night I think...Mabel I'll try and watch a movie on this thing lol

Wannabefree

Little Miss Sunshine
Reaction score
You could come visit ME :lol: Sounds like everything has gone really well :woot

If you need anything else, call me, and I'll be right over :D Sounds like the realtor has really gone out of her way to get you set up though. That's awesome! Have a great first night in your new home :)