Pink Fox: its Raining...IN MY HOUSE! :/

dragonlaurel

Improvising a more SS life
Reaction score
Get a few extra business cards from that woman and pass them to anybody that's looking. She deserves the extra business!

moolie

Almost Self-Reliant
Reaction score
Congratulations, glad it all finally worked out :)

snapshot

Farmwife
Reaction score
Congratulations! I'm so happy everything went so smoothly and that you have a great realtor! I know they can make all the difference! Have a great first evening at your home!

pinkfox

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
Only downside is it's now 7:15 and she's not come Rouen with e stuff she said she was bringing, and I don't want to drive the 20 mis to walmart tonight to pick up the air stress she said shed bring :(

I have no cell so can't call her, so I stopes her an email...fingers crossed don't really want to sleep on the nekkid floor tonight lol

pinkfox

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
I don't have an air mattress....

I have a real one!
She brought me one of their twin mattress, sheets a pillow and a comforter to use! Wooooot!

I'm orettyy sure she an angel...

Also met the neighbor, very nice older gentleman, has a son about my age there too, haven't met him yet.
He used to own this house and e land and is really glad someone bought it, says when he had to sell it (either sell ts or loose both houses) he was worried it would get knocked down or be sold to not nice people but says he's very happy to have such a nice youg miss in here.
He also asked permission to put up security cams, apparently one of his ladders whent missing last year and hes fially saved the funds for cameras cause he's not home much during the day and wanted to know if I minded since one on the back of his house would cover the back confer of my house and e land to the back of us.
I told him no problem obviously as long as it's not pointing in any windows I have no problem, just no huge 24/7 flood lights.

Seems very nice and I'm sure I'll get to know him better.
Apparently the other house on the street (there is 3) is also currently empty and run down and that one owns the property behind mine.
I'm thinking if there's ever a for sale sign go up I'll see about buying the land behind mine (that one is an l shaped parcel)

But yeah, I have a bed, I have a cooler and right now I'm listening to the crickets chirping outside. Tnk I'm gonna put some music on and surf the web for a lil while then get some sleep

Kala

Lovin' The Homestead
Reaction score
Congrats!!!! After all the stress of finding a home it's nice to just enjoy it for awhile! There's nothing like that first night in your very own home!

Latest posts