Pink Fox: its Raining...IN MY HOUSE! :/

pinkfox

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
Had a great night last night!
Every Friday the community center which is literally a few doors down from the end of my lane hosts a dance, live band, litle snack bar, $5 to get in to cover the band and electric costs to run it...
What a great night.
I learned it doesn't matter how bad a dancer you are, never say no to a southern gentleman when he asks you to dance, because he won't accept that as an answer when your alone lol.
Didn't try any of the line dances but got some slower dances in and just had a blast.

Today I'm heading to the flea market, then to check out the neighboring towns music festival, then lunch and after that going to head out for a trail ride.
Then it'll be home for a nap, pack, straighten some stuff up and off to Nashville to eventually catch my 5:30 am flight.
Have to be at the airport by 3:30' means I have to leave here by 1:30am at the latest, and once I get to Nashville I'll Ned to find a gas station open at that time of nit to fill the rental car ao they don't hammer me with refueling fees...
So I'll probably leave here even earlier than 1:30 to give me plenty of buffer time.

But yeah, been a lovely visit down, and plenty to start doing once I get here full time to keep me plenty busy for a while.
Yay.

abifae

Abinormal Butterfly
Reaction score
Woot! My dance class is tonight :) 2 hours. One of instruction, one of open dance.

Denim Deb

More Precious than Rubies
Reaction score
Sounds like a nice place to live. I'm thinking more and more that one day, I'd like to live in TN. It would depend on how bad my vertigo gets. :/

pinkfox

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
I don't know how it compares with where you are, but to whee I from it's so much more welching and a very much slower pace.

Had a good day to Finnish this leg ot the trio with.
Whent to the rawhide market in crump, big ole flea ,market, spent some time wandering around there then off to Chickasaw where I whent on a love,y trail ride followed by lunch at the park resturaunt over looking the lake just lovely.

But now it's time for me to pack my case, get everything sorted and then mabe a nap before heading back for Nashville.
Early morning flight back to ct where the packing can begin.

pinkfox

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
Well I decided I ddint want to be driving down the I 40 at 1 am so I left the house about 9:30pm and got here super early. Glad I did because I had to I'll the rental car up to avoid the file surcharge at $5 a gallon on about 1/2 a tank, and I just managed to find local gas station still pumping at 12:30...
Got here and everything but the visitors loung waslocked up so I managed to catch a couple hours nap there, seats were quite comfortable so it worked. Security didn't open untill 4:15 so now I've got about 1/2 hour before boarding, everything should hopefully go pretty smoothly as the plane is here since it's the first flight of the day
Then there's about an hour and a half layover in Atlanta, which I'm planning on using to to get something for breakfast.
Should be back in ct by 11:30am and home by 12:30pm.

Then ove got just about 3 1/2 weeks to sort, pack ect....gonna be a crazy month!

Denim Deb

More Precious than Rubies
Reaction score
But, just think about how nice it will be when it's all over. You'll have your own place.

pinkfox

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
it will and im very excited...

im backin ct safe and sound and a little bit annoyed, my sisters been staying in my room this week while ive been away and the place is just...yeah...yick, it smells so musty in here, the bird cages whernt done on saturday she spilled something on my cabinate tops and whiped down the top but didnt whipe inside the door so theres sticky horrible stuff in there too...
gonna have to spend the next few days just cleaning this place before i can even start sorting.
the dogs seriously need baths too, which i think is tomorrows job (cause ill have time to wash their bedding and hang it out to dry rather than put them back on "dirty" bedding.)

so this afternoon i think ill start by doign the bird cages and litterbox and get the windows open and hope that helps with the musty smell that seems to have taken over in my absence.

i also got back to find out one of my fish has pop-eye, literally the eye buldges out of the head. none of the other fish are showing signs so im almost certain its an injury related issue but will have to go out and buy a broad spectrum fish antibiotic tomorrow just in case.

going to also try and arrange a going away/house warming type shindig for october before i move, ill make want lists, but i doubt anyone woudl bring anything, if they even show up...but still, its worth a try to see everyone, that way noone can say i didnt at least...well...try.

but i think, before i do anything else, i need to eat. im hungry!

pinkfox

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
welcome to casa de foxy!

100_5999.jpg

i think its cute...very basic though.
right now the plan is to eventually screen off the car port...

100_6076.jpg

the dog play area, or at least thats what it will be...need to figure out a way to block off the carport (it wont be used for a car lol) so the entire area is dog safe.
the bg tree is a pecan, im hoping to figure out some way to try and keep the squirrels out of it lol...

100_6018.jpg

i need to eventually add stairs off the back deck, but that will come after ive expanded the fence into the back area.

100_6060.jpg

my kitchen.

100_6034.jpg

the livingroom from the small window wall. the apraiser wasnt sure the origional heater was big enough so the seller but this brand new one in...origioanlly i wanted a gas fireplace there but i think for now, given this heater is brand new (and HUGE) ill leave it, thats probbaly also going to be the tv wall.

the room direct infront of you is the front bedroom and that one will be mine...

and this is how you know your almost at my house
100_6086.jpg

the tower is on the corner of the main road leading down to my street.