Please don't think I'm a nutso!

Mini Horses

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
Do I think you are nutso?? :lol:

Two thoughts on the lights. One may be the ride home for the little guy we saw in the pictures you posted of your farm -- maybe? I don't know how drones look after dark. When it disappeared, how did that look?

Second, in high school my science teacher almost had a fit when I said that I felt we were certainly NOT the only living beings in the planetary system. Ok -- I also believe in ghosts and spirits returning, talking with us, etc., also psychics & mediums. Not to say "all" who claim to be are, just that there are those interpretors out there.

Now are we both nutso?? :idunno

Last edited:

Lazy Gardener

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
I absolutely love looking at the stars in the sky. I keep the shade open so I can enjoy the night time sky. Will often star gaze when I should be sleeping.

Psalm 19: 1 - 6

1 The heavens declare the glory of God;
the skies proclaim the work of his hands.
2 Day after day they pour forth speech;
night after night they reveal knowledge.
3 They have no speech, they use no words;
no sound is heard from them.
4 Yet their voice goes out into all the earth,
their words to the ends of the world.
In the heavens God has pitched a tent for the sun.
5 It is like a bridegroom coming out of his chamber,
like a champion rejoicing to run his course.
6 It rises at one end of the heavens
and makes its circuit to the other;
nothing is deprived of its warmth.

For that matter, I absolutely love everything I see outside. Today, I was outside for 2 hours, just puttering around in the yard. High temp today was 23*. Not bad for January. By the time I came in, I had popsicle toes. But, the sunshine on my cheeks, the occasional chirp of a bird, the chickens enjoying their sunroom, even checking the soil (frozen still) in the green house gave me great pleasure. 2 hours later, I'm sitting at the computer, waiting for my core temp to come back up so I can go out again.

sumi

Rest in Peace 1980-2020
Reaction score
Several years ago I was about to purchase a devil chicken split/fork comb. I don't even recall the breed now but my wife talked me out of it. I found the picture on my cell phone though. I wanted it for nothing less than a novelty.
View attachment 9490
Crèvecœur

I'd love some of those one day! I like unusual and "different" breeds, but I draw the line at Silkies and Showgirls

Hinotori

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
Feather footed birds and muddy climate suck. I spend a lot of time cleaning mud balls off silkie feet.

The brahmas I had weren't as bad since foot feathering is less. One used them as paddles to help stir up the bottom of puddles in the grass looking for insects.

baymule

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
Well, that title grabbed my attention. If anybody is nutso-count me in! Are we really so conceited to think that we are the only living beings in the entire universe? It goes on further than our puny efforts of Hubble, satellites, space rockets, space shuttle....can even see or begin to measure.

Genesis 6:4 There were giants in the earth in those days; and also after that, when the sons of God came in unto the daughters of men, and they bare children to them, the same became mighty men which were of old, men of renown.

So just who were the giants? And who were the sons of God?

Was what you saw drones? Top secret gooberment air craft? Space travelers? :idunno You saw what you saw.

Latest posts