Please don't think I'm a nutso!

Lazy Gardener

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
I'm also fond of Ams and EE. IMO, those breeds blend very well with Dominiques (an other fav. of mine.) My preference is for small combed birds due to my winter temps. I'll also not bring feather footed birds into my flock.

CrealCritter

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
Well we've grown accustomed to our strange fly over thingy. You can about set your watch by it on Sunday and Wednesday nights. If the sky is clear, it fly's over about 9:30 PM. Always shaped in a triangle.

CrealCritter

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
That is so weird!!! I thought there is a law you can't fly a drone over other peoples property...?

Not if your name is Dick Durban
images.jpeg

Last edited:

NH Homesteader

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
I don't know, we have a weird light we've been watching for almost 2 years. We never see it move, but it will be in one of several places depending on the night. We assume it's a drone.

They would definitely test out any new aircraft, drones etc in the middle of nowhere with less air traffic and fewer eyeballs watching so, who knows?

frustratedearthmother

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
I'm a believer! Have seen unexplainable things too many times. :) Maybe we're ALLLLLL a half a bubble off! LOL!

Britesea

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
"And therefore as a stranger give it welcome.
There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio,
Than are dreamt of in your philosophy."
~Shakespeare

Beekissed

Mountain Sage
Reaction score
I don't think you are nuts. We've seen many strange things up there in the night, out here where you can almost reach out and touch the stars. Some beautifully strange things.

sumi

Rest in Peace 1980-2020
Reaction score
A few years ago in South Africa we saw a strange sight in the sky one evening. Best I can describe it is a not-very-big fireball slowly moving, making a weird hissing sound as it went. My first thought when I saw it was that it's an aircraft on fire, trying to make the airport, which was about 20 miles away. As it came closer we saw it was just the "ball of fire" A friend who was with us at the time said it looked like "a hot air balloon without the balloon part" It was not very high up in the sky. To this day we have no idea what it was.

NH Homesteader

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
My husband has seen some super weird things back at his childhood farm. Lights in the sky, etc. But I don't remember them that well because I told him not to repeat those stories... They were way too creepy!! Lol